Chapter 32

Katherine's POV

"I don't think I want to go back" Amy said with a pout. I smiled brightly as I hugged her from behind. The water around us fluttered in protest at my sudden movement. I sighed happily as I felt the warmth of her body against mine, that contrasted nicely with the cold water from the lake.

It was a warm day, and I had decided to take Amy for a swim. The doctors said it was a good exercise for her, after all, she needed to build back her musculature. Plus, the fact that I was able to convince her that we wouldn't need bathing suits might have had something to do with it. I smirked devilishly as I looked down at her naked wet body.

"We could just stay here then, I wouldn't mind having you all to myself here for a little longer." She turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck, looking up at me. I got lost in her beautiful green eyes for a second.

"Manuel already called twice today, to make sure I was coming back." She said and I huffed. What was it with that guy? She chuckled a bit, noticing my jealousy.

"I've already told you not to be jealous of him. You know he's gay, right?" She asked amused. I shook my head.

"You know how many guys I know that pretend they're gay just so they can get with girls?" I asked arching one of my eyebrows. She laughed.

"You're impossible, did you know that?" She said laughing and I held her closer, flushing our bodies together. I felt her shiver as I slowly and sensually licked up her neck before huskily whispering in her ear.

"You're mine Amy" She whimpered lowly and I smirked. She hid her face on the crook of my neck but I knew that she was burning bright red at this exact moment.

I caressed her back, she sighed happily against my skin.

"Sometimes I feel like this is all a dream, that any second now, I'll wake up on my bed." She said with a sigh and I hugged her closer.

"This is not a dream Amy" I said caringly. It pained to see how scared she was. I slowly rocked her body from side to side while still caressing her back.

I cupped her chin so she was looking up at me. I then closed the space between our lips, kissing her gently. She sighed and immediately started to kiss me back, her lips perfectly molding mine. I felt her tongue licking my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I didn't think twice before I let her in, tasting her and pressing my body hard against hers. We made out for some time, before she gently pushed me away, I groaned in disapproval. She chuckled.

"We should start getting ready to go." She said and I shook my head from side to side.

"But things were just starting to get good" I whined and she laughed.

"We've been having sex for two days straight, don't you get tired of me?" She asked again, a playful grin of her face. I shook my head again.

"It's your fault, if you weren't so good at it maybe I wouldn't want you all the time like I do" I said and she blushed profusely.

She had gone down on me for the first time yesterday. I still liked to tease her about it because every time I brought it up she would flush bright red.

Honestly, I was starting to doubt if that was really her first time, because she was so fucking good at it. I smirked, feeling my legs shake at the mere thought. She blushed, probably remembering the same thing I was.

"Stop doing that" She whined hiding her head on my chest, I laughed.

"I like how you get all shy afterwards, but during it..." I trailed off, she blushed even more, if that's even possible.

"Stop it Kate" She said playfully slapping my chest and tugging on my hand, leading me to the shore. I sighed but followed her.

I helped her out, now that she didn't have the water surrounding her anymore it was harder for her to stand on her two feet. She walked slowly, her legs still shook slightly with every step she took, but still she was getting better with each day that passed. I smiled as I saw how fast she was recovering, we had been working hard on it, well, when we weren't doing... other activities. And I knew she still had a long way to go, but I was sure to be by her side in every step of the way.

I took a towel and carefully wrapped around her body, holding her tightly, the last thing I wanted was for her to get a cold. When I was sure she was warm enough, I took a towel for myself, wrapping it around my body, not really bothering to dry my hair, it was sunny enough, it would dry by itself. Now the only thing I cared about was to help Amy throughout the path towards the lake house.

"Here put your arm around my neck" I said holding her by her hip. She did as I said. It was funny because I was so much taller than her, she had to stretch herself up a bit so she could get her arm around my neck. It was cute.

"Ok, ready?" I asked, she shook her head no.

"Do I have a choice?" She asked sighing and I chuckled.

"No, you don't, now come on" I said walking forward, forcing her to take her first step. She groaned slightly.

"Can't you just carry me?" She asked pouting and I couldn't help but to kiss her forehead.

She could be so cute at times! And she knew that she could get away with anything if she looked like that towards me. I forced myself to look forward and not get tempted to pick her up and carry her all the way in. Which thinking about it, would definitely not be a good idea. I was taller and stronger than her, but that by no means meant that I could carry her for more than a few meters without falling flat on my face and taking her with me.

"No, I can't." I said simply forcing myself not to look down at her while I helped through the path towards the house. I was pretty sure she would be pouting and I wouldn't resist but to do everything she said.

It took us a while before we finally reached the front door, but I was proud of my girl. She was a fighter indeed. I was sure that she'd be better in no time. Once I reached for the door I noticed her legs shaking profusely, as she clung herself more onto me. I sighed finally giving in and taking her in my arms. After all, she had done a great job walking all the way from the lake. She smiled brightly.

"Every day I get a little better" She said still smiling, I nodded kissing her lips.

"You'll see, you'll be running in no time." I said back and she laughed.

"I never did like running, but I guess I would like to, just to see if I can." She said.

"Amy, I want you to know something. You can do anything you put your mind to, do you know that? And I truly mean anything, want to run? Then run, you want to be a vet? Do it. Want to be a doctor? You can do it. Want to be the freaking queen of England? You sure as hell can do it." I said looking into her eyes, while I carefully brought her inside, she cocked her head to the side.

"Where did that come from?" I caressed her head as I lied her down on the bed. Her muscles should be burning up from all the effort she'd just done.

"All of your life, people always tried to bring you down." I said, forcing myself to keep it together as I remembered everything she had told me about her. I continued.

"You are better than each and every one of them, including me." Specially me I thought bitterly.

"I want you to know that. And I don't want you to ever forget it." I said, now with tears in my eyes, she nodded taking my hands in hers.

"I won't forget it Kate. I will always be strong, to face anything that comes my way"