I hate fakers sequel (Chapter 10)

Chapter 10 - I hate fakers sequel

Only last night, I agreed to move far away from my hometown. And now, I stand with my hands on my hips while frowning at my monstrous wardrobe. How on earth did I accumulate so much crap?

"Baby, you should be getting ready to pack" Jayden whispers as he comes up behind me.

"I don't want to" I moan as I stomp my foot stubbornly.

"I will do it for you then" Jayden whispers as he kisses the nape of my neck.

"No" I growl.

I don't want to do my packing... I don't want Jayden to do my packing... I guess my clothes will be packing themselves...

"Im going shopping" I declare as I pull from Jayden's embrace and search for my handbag.

"Im not sure that's a good idea. We are moving baby, so we need to take as little as possible." Jayden replies, essentially bursting my bubble.

I hang my head in disappointment, as tears quickly form in my eyes. I look up at Jayden to see his gaze softening, and my lips quiver as I whisper "Please?"

Jayden quickly pulls me against his chest and mutters "Of course you can. Please don't cry."

I sniffle against his chest, and cant stop the smile that stretches across my face. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for this afternoon, so I have the morning to shop for baby stuff.

"Im coming with you though" Jayden whispers, and Im about to protest but he places his finger over my lips and adds "No compromise"

I frown at his demands, but decide that I need a chauffer anyway.

Ooh, just had a brilliant idea.

I quickly whip out my phone and dial Courtney's number.

"Hey Ali" Courtney cheerily greets me.

"Hey. What are you doing today?" I ask as I make Jayden leave to give me some privacy.

"Nothing much. Just getting ready to go home, because school starts in a few weeks" Courtney replies as I hear rustling on the other end of the phone.

Ha! I should be packing as well, but I like my new friend 'procrastination'. We are going to be great buddies...

"Want to go shopping?" I ask as I still try to find my handbag. Where the hell did I put it?

"Sure." Courtney honestly replies and then adds "I've been meaning to get a few things for my baby while Im here."

"Unfortunately, Jayden is going to be tailgating us." I moan as she chuckles and then I ask "How about I pick you up in 20 minutes?"

"That sounds great. I need a break from all this packing" Courtney sighs in relief.

"Excellent. See you soon" I reply and Im about to hang up, but Courtney interrupts saying "Ali"

"Huh? Yeah?" I ask as I fumble with the phone.

"Can you ask Tyler if he wants to come?" Courtney asks in a whisper.

"Of course" I sincerely reply, and then quickly end the call before I get too excited.

"Tyler!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I pull my bedroom door open. I stumble into the hallway, and sure enough instead of Tyler barreling down the hallway, Jayden is running towards me.

"Whats wrong?" he asks as soon as he reaches me.

"Nothing" I reply and then try to push past him. Jayden doesn't release me, so I shout out again "Tyler!"