I hate fakers sequel (Chapter 6)

Chapter 6 - I hate fakers sequel

"Please baby girl" Tyler pleads with me, but I stubbornly cross my arms over my chest and glare at him.

Jayden wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer against his chest and says to Tyler "Just say what you need to, and then get her out of here"

YES!!! You tell him Jayden... I feel like sticking my tongue out at Tyler, but Im above that!

Tyler narrows his eyes at Jayden and snarls "She has as much a right as anyone to be here"

"Like hell, she does!" I scream at Tyler and Courtney flinches from my outburst.

Tyler is seriously delusional!!! I leave town for a few months, and everything hits the fan!

"Stop being a drama queen Alayna!" Tyler shouts at me with so much anger I flinch back, as Jayden's grip around my waist tightens.

Jayden cuts off my retort and snarls at Tyler saying "Don't talk to her like that"

"Stay out of this Jayden. This has nothing to do with you." Tyler spits at Jayden as his fists clench.

Look what that stupid faker is doing to my family! My brother NEVER yells at me. And whats worse, he looks like he wants to punch Jayden.

Maybe Courtney poisoned Tyler or something... I wouldn't put it past her...

"Do you know what she has done to me!?!" I scream at my brother. Maybe he just needs a little reminder about the trouble she has caused for me in the past.

"Don't talk about her like she isn't here!" Tyler shouts at me.

"I know she's still here, because she still hasn't left like I said!" I reply while taking a menacing step towards Courtney.

Tyler decides to get all up in my business, and growls at me "Back off!"

"Or else what Tyler?" I demand of him as I meet his gaze.

Tyler just glares at me in response, as Jayden pulls me behind him, acting as a shield.

Oh! Not now Jayden! I can take my brother on... Besides, Im a girl, and there is no way he will hit me.

I push Jayden out of my way, and ask again "Or else what Tyler?"

Tyler doesn't answer but wraps his arm around Courtney and replies "She is staying, and you will just have to deal with it."

"No way! I don't want her here!!!" I scream at Tyler.

"Its not up to you!" Tyler shouts in response.

"She's using you!" I scream at Tyler.

"No she isn't!" he retorts as he steps up to me again, and I feel Jayden tense behind me.

"She attacked me!" I shout at Tyler, and this has the desired effect, as Tyler flinches at the memory. Yeah stupid boy, remember that!

"That was a long time ago. You need to get over the past." Tyler says in a normal voice.

Screw this! Im not talking to him anymore. I step around Tyler and glare at Courtney saying "Get out of my house!"

Tyler gets in the way...AGAIN... I really want to yell his head off, but my father interrupts us.

"Kids!" my father yells at us as he walks into the den and slams the door behind him, trapping us inside with him. My father looks furious, and I don't blame him. Courtney is trespassing! Who cares if my idiot brother has lost his mind!?!