I hate fakers sequel (Chapter 1)

I hate fakers sequel - Chapter 1

This chick better get her fake boobs out of my husbands face, before I pop them.

"I will get right on that" she drawls as she slithers away while I glare at her retreating back. Unfortunately my 'death glare' equipment is getting some repairs done, so she isn't phased at all. Bummer!

"Baby" Jayden interrupts my thoughts, while stroking my arm "She is just being friendly" he comments. A little too friendly for my liking! How can he be so naive?!?

"Yeah right" I mutter along with a string of incoherent ranting that Jayden stops with his lips.

Mmmm. Gorgeous, luscious, silky lips that are all for me.

I gladly return Jayden's kiss while snaking my arms around his neck and pull myself closer into his embrace, as his arms make their way around my waist.

After a while, I smile against Jayden's lips as he lets out a moan, and then I pull away to allow us space to catch our breath.

I rest my forehead against Jaydens as my hazel green eyes meet Jaydens striking ocean blue eyes, and smiles play across both our faces.

"I only have eyes for you" Jayden assures me in a whisper.

We are interrupted from our precious moment by the fake boob waitress, who narrows her eyes at me. Two can play at that game baby!

I shift closer to Jayden so that Im practically sitting on his lap and he immediately reciprocates by wrapping his tanned muscular arms around my waist to rest on my stomach.

I smile sweetly at our waitress, and say in a fake friendly tone "Thanks so much. My husband and I really appreciate it" I say emphasizing the word 'husband' just so she gets the picture, while Jayden nestles his head against my neck and inhales the strawberry scent of my wavy, jetblack hair. I really love this man!

As if to seal the deal, I turn my head slightly to face Jayden and his lips crash down onto mine.

I hear the waitress storm off in a huff, then Jayden and I burst out laughing. Classic!

My phone starts ringing which stops me from peeing my pants after laughing so much.

"Hello" I giggle while trying to catch my breath, while Jayden takes a sip of his coffee.

"Baby girl" my father says and then he asks "How are you two?"

"We are great daddy" I reply wholeheartedly as Jayden puts his cup down and then pulls my scarf off so he can trail kisses down my neck. That is extremely distracting!

"Baby girl?" my father questions.

"Huh? Sorry" I mumble as I swat Jayden away and then place a quick peck on his pouting lips. Mmm, I can taste a hint of coffee.

"You two have been gallivanting all around the world for the past four months" my father states. I nod my head while smiling, but don't dare say out loud 'yes, and its been a blast'.

My father then adds "I was wondering when you two were coming home"

"Actually daddy, we are planning to be home in about a week" I reply while entwining my fingers with Jaydens. We were supposed to be home two months ago, but there were so many things to see in the big wide world. From the relaxing beaches of the Caribbean, to the native bush of New Zealand, and now the amazing history of Europe, it has definitely been an adventure!

I must admit though, I do miss seeing my family and friends in person, but that's why we have the luxury of webcams. I love technology!

"You don't sound so sure" my father says in a questioning tone. 'Well, that's because Im not daddy', but I dare not say that out loud.