I hate fakers sequel (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4 - I hate fakers sequel

On the way back to the hotel, I gave Jayden the run down on the different items that I want, and the amounts.

When we were discussing the number of socks to get, Jayden asked "Why do you need 800 pairs of socks?"

"Do you wear the same pair of socks every day?" I ask back.

Jayden shakes his head, and I add "Exactly. So why should they? A pair for each child, each day plus a few extras"

Gosh, I love my logic! My intelligence suprises even me sometimes.

When we got back to the hotel, the masseuse (who's name is Shannon) was ready and waiting for us, so after asking me a whole bunch of questions she asked "Can you please take off your shirt?"

"Sure" I replied and pulled my shirt off while Jayden stared at me.

Although Jayden is my husband, and he has seen me naked, its still weird having him gawk at me. I throw my vest and shirt at him, and smirk while laying down on the bed the masseuse had set up in our suite.

While lying down on my front, I unclip my bra and pull that off as well.

"Ummm, theres a hole in the bed" I mumble to Shannon.

Shannon chuckles and then replies "Yes, that's for your head dear."

Oh! My bad...

Shannon slowly starts lathering my back with an aromatic oil as I call out to Jayden.

"Yes, baby?" Jayden asks.

I turn my head so that I can face him and ask "Are you all sorted?"

Jayden is still tapping away at my PDA, and nods his head then says "Yes, I think I am. I will see you in a bit"

By now Shannon is beginning to work her magic on my back, so I just mumble incoherently at Jayden.

After an hour of Shannon's magical touch, Jayden returns as I pull on my shirt.

"That was amazing Shannon. Thankyou" I sincerely thank her and shake her hand.

"You're welcome. Just take it easy, and give me a call if you need my services again" she says as she packs her things away, and leaves me in the suite with Jayden.

During my massage, I had ample opportunity to think about adopting Troy.

I have now decided that I want to, but I better discuss it with Jayden.

I pull him over to the couch, and push him down onto it, then perch myself on his lap. Im so pushy sometimes...

Jayden gets the wrong idea and starts trailing kisses up and down my neck. I giggle and playfully push him away, saying "No, not now. I have something important to ask you"

I giggle at Jayden's pouting face, and give him one swift kiss before continuing.

"I would like to adopt Troy" I say in a serious tone, with so much conviction that I even surprise myself. As soon as the words are out of mouth, I know that I definitely want to adopt Troy.

"Baby, we only met him yesterday. And we ..." Jayden begins but I cut him off, ready to defend my case saying "But, you ..."

Jayden puts a finger on my lips stopping me and asks "Please let me finish"

I cross my arms over my chest and start sulking, but mumble "Fine"

"As I was saying" Jayden continues "We only met him yesterday, but I can tell he has taken a liking to you. And as Henry mentioned, he seems to like me too, which is a bonus." Im about to interrupt Jayden again, but he continues.