I hate fakers sequel (Chapter 14)

Chapter 14 - I hate fakers sequel

3 months pregnant

The past couple of months have been pretty hectic with trying to settle in to our new homes in a new city, heck, in a new state! Added to that is the fact that we have been flat out planning my dad and Hillary’s wedding along with trying to get back to Britian to see Troy for our family interviews before it is too late for me to fly.

Although, I must admit that our new home is absolutely beautiful and I can not wait until we welcome our little girl into the world.

That’s right! A baby girl…

Yeah, its still sinking in for me… Im going to be a mom, and Im having a little baby girl.

Everyone is ecstatic about my pregnancy and I am extremely proud of my little baby bump. Ok, it isn’t really a bump… Or a blip… Or a bulge… My normally flat abdomen is a teensy bit rounder nowadays. Just a teensy bit, but I can still see the difference.

I smooth a hand over my bare stomach while I rest my head back against Jaydens chest, smiling at the fact that I am the luckiest woman on the planet.

I have everything I could have ever wanted and more.

I have a loving family, the perfect husband, a beautiful home, our business gets finalised today, and today we are flying to Britian to see Troy tonight. I cant wait to see him, Im practically giddy with anticipation.

“Morning baby” Jayden whispers huskily from behind me as he strokes my belly lovingly.

I turn in Jayden’s embrace to face him, smiling warmly and reply “Morning JD”

Jayden takes my lips captive and wraps me lovingly in his embrace. We are caught in the moment when I hear footsteps approaching our bedroom door, followed by loud knocking.

Jayden groans into my mouth as I whisper “Maybe we shouldn’t have given them a spare key”

“Mr and Mrs Collins, time to get up” Kylie shouts from the other side of the door as she continues to knock.

“Watch this” I whisper conspiratorially to Jayden as I slip from his arms.

“Be careful” Jayden warns as he eyes me suspiciously.

“Sssh.” I hush him and then take a wondering glance over his bare torso and then quickly add “Make yourself look decent”

Jayden smirks at me, but complies by pulling a shirt on. That’s good! That view is for my eyes only.

Anyways, no point dilly-dallying, on with my plan.

I creep towards the door that Kylie is still banging on, and step clear of it. I pull the door open so quickly that Kylie and Linc come stumbling into the room. Kylie loses her footing and so does Linc, and they both end up on the floor.