Chapter 1: How They Met

Mior POV

"Mimi wake up" my mom said while shaking me.
"Im up mom" i said groggly rolling over and sitting up. I got up and did my hygiene and flat ironed my hair. And threw on my bebe track suit. The first day of school wasnt that important to me anymore, i been there since freshman year its been the same people every year so i dont see a reason to dress up.

I got into my car and stopped at mcdonalds before going to school. I didnt feel like getting out so the drive through it was. First Class started at 8:30 and it was 7:58 school wasnt to close to the mcdonalds i was at. Getting irritated by the cars that took long ass orders i just decided to go inside instead. I parked my car and walked inside hoping it wont be packed, the line wasnt to long so i wasnt tripping. As i made my order i felt somebody starring at me. I turned around to see a brownskin tall boy with waves, a little tattoos on his neck and a grey sweat suit on.

 I turned around to see a brownskin tall boy with waves, a little tattoos on his neck and a grey sweat suit on

"you done looking or not ma you not the only one hungry." He said looking at me and smiling. I noticed i was staring way to hard when i seen a scar on his cheek. "Oh my bad" i said embarrasingly. "Nah you straight baby whats your name tho?"he asked as he leaned on the counter. "Mia" i said scared to give this boy my real name.  "Mia, huh" he said biting his lip and looking at me head to toe. "Aint that what i said?" I asked while smiling.

"Your orders ma'am, two mcgriddles a hash brown and a large caramel frappé"the lady annouced while reading the receipt.

" Yes ma'am" i said opening up my wallet to get the money out. "I got it for you ma" he said as he pulled out a 50. "Big money huh" i laughed and smiled at him. "Something like that" he said as he gave the lady the whole 50. "What about your change sir" "you keep it ma it wont be needed anymore."

He asked if he could get to know me since he payed for my meal. We sat at a table while i ate my food and we talked a little. "Oh shit its 9:03" i said before getting up and gathering my trash. "Damn whats the rush" he said "school is, its the first day" i said while throwing my trash away and cleaning up my mess. "Oh you a school girl" he said smiling at me and sitting back in his chair. "Obviously" i said "damn we just met and you already giving me a attitude." "Im sorry its just that im really tired and im about to miss first period" "so let me get your number before you go" he said , i pulled out my phone and gave it to him to put his number in. He put his contact name in as ''Daddy🍆😉"

Before i left he grabbed me "i wanna see you again" he said looking me dead in the eyes "you definitly will...real soon." I smiled and said before leaving

At school

I walked in and met my bestfriends cherish and brandy at the door. It was a little before 9:30, i was late so they waited for me. "Your late on the first day" cherish said. "Dont you think she know that" brandy said as we walked up the steps to our 2nd period class. As we walked in everybody greeted us as if they was close to us. "Mior i missed you" "Cherish you got thick over the summer" "Brandy you look even more pretty everytime i see you" students said as we sat down.

The teacher told us to stand up to greet ourselves and 3 things about yourselves. "What if we been here for years do we still gotta do it" one student blurted out. "No cause we know about most of yall and yall mommas in here". The class laughed at the joke " only the new kids will do introduce theyselves. A few kids went along with their stories.

I noticed Dantae was in my class we use to date my freshman year to junior year. He was fine as fuck im not gone lie but he was a little too cute for me. All the girls constanly threw themselves at him which is why our realtionship ended. It was a video on snapchat of him kissing and hugging all up on my cousin. Even though we was taking a break at the time i still think its cheating. He swore up and down he didnt mean it and itll never happen again and he didnt know we was cousins. He caused so much hurt after that but i still had love for him.

He was sitting in the back corner with his friends playing cards. They all refused to introduce themselves to the class. Basically came to school to gamble. Thats all theyve been doing since freshman year.

It was 15 minutes left of class so we went back to the corner where the boys and Brandys boyfriend was playing cards. "Hey baby" she said putting her arms around his neck "wassup Brand" he said throwing out a card the boys chanted -AWHHH- cherish was sitting next to her ex and i was just standing there looking lonely and shy. "Mior come here" Dantae said as he pointed to a seat right in between him and some other boy. I noticed Dantae starring at me as i sat down "What Dantae" i said looking at him and smiling. "Nothing mior" he said while
licking his lips and smiling showing his white perfect teeth.

DANTAE^

DANTAE^

After school

Me and the girls was waiting at my car for the boys to come out cause we had something planned with them after school. The boys finally came out after 10 minutes. "So what yall trying to do?" Brandys boyfriend said while hugging her from behind. "I want ice cream" cherish said "im cool with anything yall trying to do" i said while getting in my car. "Lets go to the mall then go out tonight" brandy said. "Yeah lets do that then" Dantae said , the group agreed to go to the mall. "Im walking in with mior tho" he added then looked at me "okay" i said giving him a bright smile.
______________________________________
Should i continue this book?
What will happen at the club?
Will she meet the boy from mcdonalds again?
Stay tuned to find out💜