♡ End Note and Thank You's ♡

Hello dear people who have read and are reading this! How are you?

It has gone two years since I started writing this book and almost two years since I finished it. How crazy is that???

I just want to thank you all for supporting me when I wrote this book. I was going through a hard time and this really helped me to push on, stay strong even though I had to allow my weak moments to come forth, and heal. Thank you all so so much.

I also want to tell you that I am working on the sequel. I already have a few chapters done and I have today started to publish them. If you are interested please go check it out. The title is What Would Never Be. There is no cover photo or real description yet, I have explained it all in the introduction...

So... Yeah... Thank you. Thank you all so so incredibly much. There are not words enough to express to you how much your support through votes and comments have been. I loved writing this book and I am so proud of having completed it, now working with the next part.

I hope you all are having a good time in your life and if not, that is okay. I know it may not seem like it but this too shall pass. Not all who wander are lost. There is great love for you here. ♡

Much love, many thanks and huggies from me to you. ♡

~Sidaene