Twist Of Fate

Last Chapter

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I don't care about anything now, all i want is to be with Jimin. He is the person that i want to be forever with.

Speaking of him, he is so cute when his sleeping , head resting on the window pain, he's covered with my black jacket.

I can't believe after all those lied i said, he will still come back to me. I know we love each other, love is strong no one can keep us apart.

Im driving while focusing on the road. But still i can't stop thinking about how people are so cruel. They don't know what love is, they all want money!, fame!,a name!, thats all they want. Have they ever fell in love?. Or they are too busy making money, that they forgot about it.

I may be an arrogant, brat, horny asshole, a dickhead bad boy, but love changes me. And im sure it will change them too, if they just know how to fall in love.

"Kookie" I heard my baby called. I tilted my head to him. He look so cute when he yawns and rubbed his cute little eyes. Im so lucky to have him.

"Yes baby?"

"Are we there yet" i shook my head in respond. I heard him sighed, i hope he don't doubt in running away with me.

"Just sleep, i'll wake you up when we arrive there" He hums in response and closes his eyes again.

"I love you Jimin" I speak sincerely.

"I love you too" and thats the respond that makes me wanna live each day.

"You trust me right?" I asked.

"Of course~~ , i trust you with all of my heart"

"Hmm.. Even if we've been together for a short time, i feel like i've been with you forever" i heard him giggle,which makes me smile everytime i hear that sound.

"You're so cheesy...!!" He stated.

"I want to make your heart flatter"-

"You always do..."

He is the only one i need to make my life complete.

"The End"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next day~

"Jungkook is gone!, his things , clothes, are too!. He left his room empty!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed.

"I let him go" Mr. Jeon response

"What did you say?"

"Its fine that you don't love me but.. atleast love our son. Let him be happy!"-Mr. Jeon stated, and Mrs. Jeon huffed.

"Yes, he's right Eomma. If jungkook can't love me, then i'll find someone else who will" Irene speaks from behind her, holding her lugguage already.

"Where you think you're going?!" Mrs. Jeon asked harshly.

"Im leaving, im going back home"

"No!, you are marrying Jungk~~"

"This is for you" Mr. Jeon interrupted her wife by giving her a brown envelope.

"Whats this?"

"Open it, Irene lets go?" Irene nods and followed Mr. Jeon from behind

Mr. Jeon and Irene left her alone. She fell onto her knees and sobs as soon as she read the papers.