Run

[UNEDITED]

Chapter 41

Everything was perfect, their date , their kiss, their love.. everything was fine. until Jungkook's parents came home.
-'
Jimin was on his way home while Jungkook was on his house already, shock when his mom called hin that they are already in their house. He also told them that they have a surprise for him.
-'
Jungkook was surprised when he saw Irene, sitting on Jimin's favorite spot on their couch in the living room. Jungkook's parents hug him as soon as he arrives.
-'
-'Omo.. my son is so handsome!"- His mother claimed.
-'
-'What a fine.. young man"- His father patted his back.
-'
-'Hi Mom, Dad.. and Irene"- Jungkook smiled at her, making the girl blushed.
-'
-'Yeah you should greet her like that, and respect your soon to be wife!"- His mom laugh happily. Jungkook raise an eyebrow hearing 'soon'to-be wife" thats not gonna happen when he have Jimin already right?
-'
-'Mom, what are you talking about?'
-'
-'Well before we leave america, her parents and me and your dad, agreed that you'll get married in your coming birthday!"-
-'
-'What the hell?!, marry?!, HER!?"-Jungkook exclaimed, pointing Irene.
-'
-'Yah!, why are raising your voice!, and yes.. you are gonna marry her"-
-'
-'No.. i can't.. i won't "- Jungkook glares at his mom.
-'
-'Well, Irene, please get to your room, im just gonna talk to my son okay?"- Irene nods, and climbed upstairs
-'
-'Jungkook, its irene your childhood friend!"
-'
-'Yeah, she's just my friend. Why would i ever marry her?, i don't love her!"
-'
-'Love?, love doesn't work Jungkook, and i thought you hated love. And besides its business."-
-'
-'Mom.. no, you're wrong.. i do believe in love"-
-'
-'Oh really?, why do you have a girlfriend?"
-'
-'No mom"
-'
-'Then you can~ ~ "
-'
-'I have a boyfriend, and i really love him so much"- Jungkook confessed, he wants to defend love, since Jimin is his love.
-'
-'You're gay?!"
-'
-'Yep"-Jungkook respond. And with that he recieves a slap coming from the palm of his mother.
-'
-'Jungkook!"- His father pulled him back, making a space from him and his wife.
-'
-'Break up with him now!"
-'
-'Why would i?, Jimin.. he's my life"- Jungkook replied, cupping his cheek were his mother hit him.
-'
-'You're blined by that guy.. he is no good for you"
-'
-'Gina, stop this"- Mr. Jeon says with a serious tone.
-'
-'What?, are you okay with this?, your son?, a freaking gay?, huh?"- Mr. Jeon didnt answer.
-'
-'I love him mom, he knows more about me than you do, he loves me more than you do.. he's here with me, when you werent.. he made me smile the thing you can never do.. and because of that..i love him more than i love you"
-'
-'You ungrateful~
-'
-'Why can't you just be happy with what i want?, can i make my own desicion ?,im old enough"-
-'
-'Gina, lets just.. "
-'
-'No!, no!.. he have to marry her, and thats the final!, if you won't jungkook.. then get out of my house!"- Jungkook nods and let out a deep breath before he speak.
-'
-'Okay.. i guess welcome back, and goobye"- Jungkook answered before he ran to his room packing his things
-'
-'Gina, why can't we just support him"
-'
-'I just want whats best for our Jungkook"
-'
-'This is the first time he.. he actually said he love someone and bravely defended what he want.. what if that guy.. is the best for him"
-'
-'Do you wanna get out of my house too?"
-'
-'Gina"
-'
-'we are just an arrange marriage too, and don't forget im richer than you, because of me, you are wearing the most expensive suit a man can ever have" She snaps, , before she walk out.
-'

~

It was late in the evening when a knock was heard in Park's house. Jimin opened his little eyes as he heard his phone rang. He immedaitely answered it as he saw the caller 'Bunny'

-'
-'Kookie?"- Jimin yawned.
'
-'Baby, open the door, im on your front door"
'
-'You're outside my house?!, what are you doing here?! Its 12 midnight!"- Jimin exclaimed. Now he's fully awake.
-'
-'Its cold.. can you open the door for me?"- Jimin rushed downstairs, hoping he didnt wake his grandparents who are sleeping peacefully.
-'
-'Kookie!'- Jimin smiled as soon as he opened the door. He grabbed Jungkook inside their house.
-'
-'Woah...whats the luggage for?"- Jimin asked, he was so cute on Jungkook eyes, as he was wearing a lilo&stitch sleeping attire.
-'
-
Jungkook smiled. Thinking,' his life wouldn't be complete with Jimin.

With that, he slowly cup Jimin's cheeks with his cold hands. He look at Jimin's eyes, seeing nothing but love in there.

He wants Jimin more than anything..

-'Baby.. lets runaway together"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

😘😘😘😘Vote and Comment. Love u