Mad

Chapter 39

Flashback-'

Taehyung's house

-'
-'Tae, i better go home, kookie is waiting for me"- Jimin bowed at Taehyung who was now lying on the bed, drunk. But before Jimin could stand up, Taehyung pulled him, making him fall on the bed, on top of him.
-'
-'Tae.. what are you doing?"-Jimin asked, getting off above him. Taehyung smirks, lifting himself up, sitting on the bed, lying his back on the head board.
-'
-'Jimin ah.. you look so sexy tonight.. i wanna... i want to.~~~"- Jimin takes a step backwards, as he felt nervous when Taehyung said those words, while getting off the bed.
-'
-'I really wanna.. touch you"- Jimin's breath hitched, body shaking as he was frightened. He then ran towards the door, but Taehyung caught him and push him on the bed, making him yelp.
-'
-'Tae.. stop.."- Jimin cried as Taehyung take his shirt off, letting it fall on the floor.
-'
-'I'll mark you mine~~"- And with that he hovers on top of the smaller, only to get pushed away. The younger then opened the door and was about to leave when Taehyung grabbed a sharp knife, he immediately stop, there was no where to go.. when the door was very secured, he had no time to opened it anymore since Taehyung pulled him by the hand, making their chest collied with each other.
-'
-'Don't cry kitten... im actually good at this.. i'll make you forget about that bunny boy"- Taehyung said with a hoarse voice, he trail the knife on Jimin's neck, making the younger sob as he felt , it was the end of his life.
-'
-'Tae please... you.. you're my bestfriend.. don't.. please .. don't do this"- Jimin begged. Taehyung laughed devilishly, not even listening to Jimin's begged. He drag the younger back on his bedroom
-'
-'Tae! S~stop!, pl~please... please!"- Jimin cried loudly as Taehyung tear his shirt apart
-'
-'Shut up!"- Jimin didnt know if Taehyung was doing this because his drunk, or...he just really wanna do this. Taehyung throws the knife on the bed.
-'
-'Tae.. please..."- Jimin was pushed on his back against the bed. Taehyung hovers on top of him, gripping Jimin's wrist, leaving bruises on him.
-'
-'It.. it h-hurts.. tae"- Jimin cried, as Taehyung gripped his head back, as he kissed jimin's neck.
-'
-'Hmm... i waited for this~~"-Taehyung groaned while sucking Jimin's flesh. Jimin felt dirty, he hates himself for not listening to his boyfriend. He was so stubborn, and now... all he thinks is what would Jungkook feel about this when this is cheating.
-'
-'Tae... please .. get off me!, i wanna go home"- Taehyung stop his movements as he raised his face up, before slapping jimin's face.
-'
-'Ah.. Tae! Tae!, please don~..mhhppppmmm''- Taehyung kiss him hungrily, and Jimin's tears were flooding. While Taehyung kept on grunting , as he grind on Jimin's clothed member.
-'
-'Ah... Jimin..."- Taehyung groans inbetween their kiss.
-'
-' St~stop.. please"- Jimin begged again, but Taehyung just holds his shoulder tightly, that Jimin felt pain, in every each of his body, as Taehyung became so harsh.
-'
-'Jimin.. i promise you'll like this~~ "- Jimin closed his eyes, tilting his head on his side. Taehyung was kissing his chest, and he felt nothing but disgusted, as he opened his eyes, he saw the knife, lying beside him.
-'
-'Tae"- Jimin mumbles as he slowly took the knife, and Taehyung hummmed in response while he was on Jimin's lower body, starting to unbotton Jimin's jeans, when Jimin kick kneel his stomach, making the elder cough as he was push back. Jimin, due to his panic he stab Taehyung's hand which was on the bed, grabbing a piece of blanket as he ran outside the bedroom
-'
-'You cannot go!, You're mine!"-Taehyung shouts, before taking the knife out of his hand, screaming in pain.
-'
Jimin was panicking, looking back at forth, the door was near to him, but the problem is it takes much to open it. So he then wrapped the blanket on himself , while Taehyung was already out of the room.
-'
Jimin then run to a window, breaking the glass, his feet stepped on to a sharp pieces of it, that makes him cursed in pain, the glasses were falling on the floor, making a clatter of noises heard. Jimin run as fast as he could, while Taehyung was shock, the loud noise wake up him...and made him realize what he just did~~

~~~~

-'A~almost...kookie"- Jimin cried, hugging Jungkook tight like he was gonna fall. Jungkook world crash, as he heard those words. Seeing the younger hurt, with him not protecting his precious Jimin. But something on his mind was telling him, that it wasn't his fault.. it was Jimin's for not listening to him. He wants to... he wanted to scold Jimin for that. But for some reason, he let his love take over his pride.
-'
-'Baby~~"- Jungkook is crying now, holding Jimin by the waist, keep kissing his head.
-'
-'Im taking you to the hospital~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As Jimin was being cured , Jungkook called the police, sending them to taehyung's house for hurting Jimin. Once Taehyung was already on the precinct, Jungkook went there, leaving Jimin with Yoongi.

-'
-'*Cough* Taehyung coughed as Jungkook punched him on the stomach, the police officer stop him from going any further, by holding his arms
-'
-'Fuck you!, i didnt do anything to you!, jimin did nothing but to love you as a friend.. and this?, this is how you pay back?!"-Jungkook yelled, taehyung didnt respond and remain his eyes on the floor
-'
-'Why are you hurting my property?!"
-'
-'THATS THE PROBLEM!, HE'S YOURS!"- Taehyung snap back, and Jungkook shows a disbelief look, huffing.
-'
-'You almost rape him!, and you could have killed him!. You waste your friendship!, you waste your life.. because im not gonna leave you until you rot on the fucking jail"- Jungkook growled
-'
-'I was drunk!
-'
-'You love him right?'-
-'
-'I do~~'
-'
-'Really?, because if you really do.. then you wouldn't do that, even if you're drunk.. even if you're in a fucking drugs!, or maybe a serial killer you wouldnt do that because your heart and mind won't let you!..."-Jungkook laugh frustratedly
-'
-'Out of all people.. i can't believe you're the second one.. who tried to kill him. And if i didnt control my emotions.. you must be in a morgue right now"-Jungkook wiggles his arms and escape on the officer's grip, before walking away.
-'
-'What have i done?"- Taehyung whispered to himself, while crying.

●●●●●●●●●●●

VMIN OUT/ YOONMIN IN~~