All I Need

Chapter 46

Jimin went home, feeling nothing but pain when jungkook said those words to him. Did he mean it?, did he not love me?, was any of it real?, he asked himself.

As soon as he saw his parents sitting on the sofa his face brighten but then he saw another man and a woman sitting opposite to his parents he frown.
-'
-'Mom, dad"- Jimin called, his parents smiled at him, and walk to him.
-'
-'Jimin!, omy god.. my baby is so cute!'- His mom claimed, pinching his chubby cheeks.
-'
-'Hi babe'- His father smiled, he nods and look at those couple who are with them.
-'
-'Jiminie, this is Mr. Min and Mrs. Min, and~~
-'
-'Yoongi"- Yoongi appeard on the scene holding a cup of coffee. Jimin was shock, why was Yoongi with them and his family?.
-'
-'Yoongi hyung"- Jimin greeted, their parents gasp in shock.
-
-'You know each other?!"-Mrs. Min questioned. Jimin nodded and smiled at her.
-'
-'Omo.. Thats great!, it won't be hard to get along with each other"-
-'
-'What do you mean mom?"- Jimin asked.
-'
-'We arrange your marriage with the Min's , Jimin, and now it seems that you two are close we are gonna set the date next week!"- Mrs. Park chuckled along with Yoongi's mother. Jimin eyes widened, he shook his head and look into Yoongi's eyes.
-'
-'Mom!, no!"- Jimin exclaimed.
-'
-'Jimin.."- Yoongi hold his arm.
-'
-'Im still young!, and..and~ "
-'
-'Jimin we are cutting off the ties of Jeon's And Park's partner ship, we want the Min and Park to rule everything"-Mr. Park explained.
-'
-'Jeon?"- Jimin questioned.
-'
-'Yes the Jeon Family, and since their son is getting married, you are too, to widened the company"- Mrs. Min said.
-'
-'Jimin, yoongi is a good guy, i know your confuse right now baby, but just do your part and we will ours. Okay?"-

~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~

-'Are you really okay with this hyung?"- Jimin asked , after what happened earlier Jimin decided to talk to Yoongi, alone. They are eating in Mcdonalds, trying to relieved the stress away.
-'
-'Yeah, if its you im okay with it"- Yoongi replied.
-'
-'But, Jungkook..."- jimin mumbles, yoongi smiled , looking at Jimin's hand that is on top of the table. He take it and interwine it with his.
-'
-'Jimin, i like you. And i want you to be happy, jungkook is marrying someone else, im his friend, but he never told me about marrying irene"- Yoongi explained.
'
-'I like you too hyung, im happy that you are the one im going to marry, not some shit"- Jimin says making Yoongi laugh.
-'
-'Lets finish this and go home?"-
-
-'Okay hyung"

Jimin thought that if  jungkook don't love him, then he will just follow his parents.

~\~\~\

The next day.

Jimin and Yoongi walks in the corridor, holding hands.

-'
-'shit.. look at their hands!"-
-'
-'Jimin is so lucky!"-
-'
-'i thought they hes in relationship with Jungkook.."
-'
-'I heard Jimin and Yoongi are getting married next week i think, after Jimin's 18th birthday"-
-'
Jungkook heard the chatterings across the room. He closes his locker and tilted his head to his right. Then he saw Jimin and Yoongi, together, holding hands, jimin keeps on giggling while Yoongi keeps on showing his gummy smile.
-'
Jungkook clenches his fist and walks towards them.
-'
The new couple stop as soon as Jungkook block their way.
-'
-'Hi'- Jimin wave at him, trying to be calm and emotionless.
-'
-'Jungkook'- yoongi smiles, Jungkook saw their hands and his blood starts to boil.
-'
-'Jimin and Yoongi, you seems to be very happy"- Jungkook chuckled. All the students stops from gossiping and focus on what their talking.
-'
-'Well, we have a good news!'- Yoongi claimed. Jungkook raises an eyebrow, he never have seen this kind of Yoongi before.
''
-'But before that.....here!"- Jimin give him a card.
-'
-'Whats this?"- Jungkook asked.
-'
-'Its an invitation card"- Jimin replied.
-'
-'For what?"-
-'
-'Just open it"-
-'
Jungkook opens the card, and read what was written in it. After a few minutes of puzzling what was happening he decided speak.
-'
-'A wedding invitation?"- jungkook questioned.
-'
-'Yup!, me and yoongi are getting married.. and you are invited!"-Jimin stated, happily. Jungkook felt a pang on his chest.
-'
-'Jim~ ~ "Jungkook was interupted by Jimin, who can't take the pain anymore. He just want to leave, and cry.
-'
-'Babe, lets go?"- jimin says to Yoongi.
-'
-'Yeah, see you next week Jungkook"-Yoongi smiled. He felt bad about jungkook but he needs to do this for his happily and since he thinks that jungkook is just hurting jimin, he thought that its for the best for jimin to be with him.
-'
× × × × × ×
-'

-'Jimin.. pick up the phone please"-Jungkook chants on his bedroom. His lugguage was ready, he wants to runaway with Jimin. He can't believe what was happening now.
-'
Jimin on the other hand turned off his phone. He lays on the bed crying, he didnt think that this day will come.
-'
It was already 12 midnight, when Jimin hears the window of his room opened.
-'
He panicked and immediately turn on the lamp beside him. Then he saw Jungkook standing infront of him.
-'
-'What are you doing here?"- jimin whispers.
-'
-'Jimin, lets runaway.. please?"-Jungkook cried and run to him, grabbing his arm and hug him.
'
-'Im sorry .. those words that i told you.. was all a lie.. my mom said he will harm you if.. if i won't marry irene"-Jungkook explained.
-'
-'Kook~  ~
-'
-'Please, lets runaway.. lets be together.. you're all i need"
-'
-'I love you jimin please..."
-'
-'Do you mean it?, do you really love me?'-
-
-'Yes i do.. i freaking do.."
,-'
-'Then..what are we waiting for?, lets go"-.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This story is coming to an end.. thanks for the love and support!!!!