Chapter 41 - Flesh, Skin, Blood... All Tearing.

You wake up in a white room. Well, you think it's a room. There's no windows, doors or even creases along the walls. But there is a black chair. Occasionally flashes of light flash over the chair and each time there's a different image.

The first image is Keira day on the chair, her feet up to her chest and she's crying. She wears a ripped t-shirt with is covered in a dark crimson—blood, ripped to shred jeans that barely look like jeans at all, and no shoes. Her skin is covered in blood and cuts, tattered flesh covers her cheeks but it seems as if she doesn't care. She screams out and you jump back, terrified. Her left arm gets ripped from her torso and falls to the ground. The skin tears and blood falls, flesh is tested like paper and her bones shatter completely. Her left arm lays on the floor lifelessly and she continues to scream. Next, her right arm is extended away from her, above her head. She looks up and screams but nothing is there. Slowly the skin breaks and you hear the crack of her shoulder breaking away from the bone. You are too scared to do anything as her arm is ripped from her and is now hanging in the air. Blood splatters across the floor.

"No!! Don't hurt her! Y/N I promise I'll save you—Ahhhhhh!" Keira shouts to the air, as if someone is there but she it cut off as her head is lifted upwards and her necks strains. A sickening crack sounds and the top of her spine breaks through her neck. Her head falls sideways, the skin, the flesh, even the blood is tearing. The head falls off of her body and you collapse to your knees.

The light flashes and Keira disappears. So does the blood, the flesh and the skin. You breathe out desperately. It wasn't real, it wasn't real.

The light flashes again and now you see yourself in the chair, with a baby in your arms and Kai sat on the floor beside you on his knees, smiling at you and the child.

The light flashes again and Kai is...he's laid on the floor with multiple knives stabbed into him, one eyeball is hanging out of its socket and both of his legs are broken. The blood, skin and flesh is teared apart. But the other version of you with the baby is smiling, rocking the baby side to side as she sings.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Mommas going to k̡̺̫̠̦̣̝͕͇͐̎̅̈̆̾͞͡ͅ-͖̭̺̞̩̠͐̔̎̑̋̿͒̕͠ķ̢̬͙͎̳͇͆͋̐͌̑͐̊̂-̶̩̟͍͎̎͊̏̒̊̔̀͘ͅk̴͎̠̰̜̖͈̹̰̙͂̅̇̀͢͞ī̸͇͈̱̝̰̮̖͎͂̽̊̽̚—-̵̛̙͓̜̣͉̻̗̇̀̏̅̒̀̈̒͝k̶̨̰̘͉̮̪̈̅̐̈̌̚̕͢—kill for you, the whole
damn world." She repeats to the bay as she sings, insane laughter in her voice. The baby makes a laughing noise and the other version of you laughs with it. But then she throws the baby to the ground and brings out a hunting knife from no where. She screams with laughter in her voice before stabbing the baby multiple times while singing her lullaby. The baby cries but she continues stabbing it and stabbing it and stabbing it and stabbing it and stabbing i̸̢͔̰͕̻͇̻͗́̂͊́̔̐ͅ-̩͔̪͕̜̖̯̳̞̃͂̽̒͞i̶̫̣̲̾̈́́̂̌͜͢-̴̢͉̯͈̦̮͓̿͑̿̏̓̿̇ǐ͓̤̪͔̦̬̈́̈̓̒t̲̠͇̖͕̥̞̩̄́̅̅̈̑̋͌̒͞ a̟̣̖̝͎͇͈̘̫̿̒͗̓̅̃͐ņ̷̛͔̩̘̰̟̭̜͔̔̎̃̐͂̋͘d̸̯̟̘͉̖̂̈́̐̉͜͝

s͇̮̙͙̳̫̅͛͋͊̆͟t̵̟͕͓͙̭̠̍́͐̈̑̆́̚͢͝a̛̟̬͍̭͉̫̩͊̓̓̇̉b̨̢̲͍̭̜̹̣̀͂̔̋̎͘͟͜b̘͓͔̰͖̀̒͘̕̚͜i̢̢̹͚̖̻͈͋̒̍̀̿̅͞ͅņ̡̜͓͇͇̦͓̣̓̎̈͗̆́͛͐̕͜g̪̱̱̳̺̋̋̃̊̽ i̭͎̬͚̮̰̯̞̯͗̈́̄͒͛͑̇̿̓͢t̳̪̮͔̜̯̑̒̽͒̅̕ a̷̧͙̺̘͒̀́̄͂̀̓͘͞͡ͅń͎̜̤͍̄̒́͊̚͜͡ď̢̞͚̦̪̰̬͍͆͐̓͂̔͜͢͡ s̴̨̧͕͎͚̣͙͉͓͇̒̅̓͑̃̕t̸̛̘̱͔̞̫͋̅̃̏͞͡à̵̧̱̲̝̳̹̎̑́͑̐͋̏̐͆͜B͎̠͖͍̖͉̯̫̻̈̂̇̐͆́̾͜B̡͎͎̹̣̎͑̄̽̚͜͠I͖̙̖̮͗͗̐̋̆͐̏̓͘̚͜N̶̛̥̼̙͔̿̈́̑͐̓̏̽̅͢͡G̷͇̹̜̜̫̾̆̌̓̾̅̓͘͢͞ Ī̧̡̬̫̪͉̜́̊̑͠T̛͔͎͎̹̺̹̱̫͈͂͊́̈̑͌̕ Ą̷̨͔̩̝̠̅́̇̇̌͂̑̓̚͠Ṇ̷̜̯͉̙͗̀̿͡͡͝Ď͈̞̯̦͕̒̄͐̾ S̸̛̠̮̯͋̑̍͆̄͢͜͢͜ͅT̶̡̛̝͇̠̺̻̅̋̍͑̃̚̕͢͠Á̸̱͚̣͙͚̦͎̀̀͗̔̍̃̚B̧̡̡̬̹̠͎̫̞̀̆̃̏̌͌̃̆͡B̛͚̪̜̯͖̹̙͈̈́̌́̔̀̓̚͜͠Į̷̮̖̭̤͕͐͑̌̋̕͠N̩͎͍̟̤̹̯̲͋̓́̉̾̏͢͜G̵̠̱̭̲̮̰̒̾͂̓̈̆̓̑̚͢͞ͅ

İ̸͖̳͙̗̭̌̒̍̎͢͜͞T̸̨̜̩̞̘̰͈̝̗̅̽̉͑͂̀͂!̮͕̘̠͗͛̎̈́͟͡!̰̖̖̩̟̪̲̓̒̈̆͗͘̕͜͢͡͝!̷̥̺̥͚̟͎͐̓͋͆̂̚. Until only the teared flesh, skin and blood is left.

The light flashes again and now Cole is sat in the chair, he is chained up to he chair with blood soaking his ripped clothes. His face is bruised and cut and his body looks like her got hit by several trucks. He starts screaming and shaking violently before the light flashes again and he is now laid on the floor covered in blood and lifeless... dead. Jay sits above him crying along with a half beaten Nya.

"Cole. Cole!! No, Cole, COLE!" He screams but it doesn't do anything. Lightning engulfs the room and you pass out.

———————————————————————

Kai leads you into a living room with maroon sofas and green walls. On some of the sofas are four guys, the exact same guys that kidnapped you but Kai said these were the real ones, Lottie and Kiera sits with them still in school uniforms and a girl wearing red and blue with short black hair and a robot looking girl with green eyes and silver hair is with them too.

"Y/n!!!" Lottie and Kiera scream and run to hug you.

"Okay okay ....can't ....breathe ..." you say and Kiera squeezes you so hard.

"Y/n!! I can't believe you!!! You have such an-" you cut Lottie.

"Wait, just tell me what is happening. I want the truth. The whole truth." Kai sighs.

"Y/n. We are the ninja of Ninjago, this town. Those people who took you were created by an unknown person. The person sent the evil ninja to kill us, they kidnapped my sister Nya" he points to the girl with short black hair and she smiles " and you three. They took Lottie because she knows PIXAL and Zane" he points to a boy wearing white with white hair and the robot girl with green eyes" they took Kiera because she just happens to be there and-and they took you because you are Coles" he points to the guy with black hair and is wearing black " -Coles long lost s-sister." You stare blankly at them.

"This  is a joke right?" You ask.

"No your mother was my mother and she died in a war. We share the same father and he set you up for adoption because he couldn't handle the both of us and you being younger he gave you up." Cole says slowly.

You slowly start to cry.

Why is this real?

Why did it have to be you?

Why is this happening?

W̢̖̥̩̥̲̟̖̺̪͒̏͛̓͋̚͠͠͞h̸̢͈̻͈͕̥̝̖̱̠̑̈́̉̊̄̔̇̃͂͛ý̴̫̫̭͖̼̭͚͑̿̈́̄̀̿͘͜ í͚̮̜̥͚͕̩͈̘́̍̃̐̿͢s͚̜̬͇̱̗̉́͒̌̂̏̐̚͜ t̢̡̗̻͈̩̩̖͋͋͒̿̍̏͋̃ͅͅh̲̥̘̭̰͛̅̑̀͘i̲̩͚͕̤̤̣̙̱̓̆̀̅͌͗̿̓̋s̡̯̱͉̯̮͖̻̈́̅̃͐͂̆͌͜ h̶̬̠̰̜͚̙̜̓̍̑̓͛̓͋ͅä̡̙͕̗͍͙̰̠̳̫́͛͗̂̈́͒-̸̡̧͚̣̫̺̿͂̊͂̚͡͡h͉̮̬̺͚͇̭̐̏̐̕͠â̶̻̭̱̬̬͈̲͇̂͐̕͘͠p̵̧̨̲̰̘̗͛̀̌̈̇̕̚͢p̸̩͕̮̺͉̤͈̫͑́̊͋͞͞ȩ̴͙̯̗̝̭̺̭̫͆̔́̾̾̐ņ̛̥̤̦̼͓͎̤̻́̊̌̇̔̅̚ḭ̙̘̞̗̼͖͛͌͌̿̀̂̏̏n̶̨̮̮͈̦͇̙̽̆͂̓̑̈́͋̄̓̕g̶̛̤̫̯̗̺͗̏̋͌̆͛̌ͅ?̡͕̞̬͚̼͓͕͉̔̉̇̏͒̒͟
̸̻͉̻̖̪̻̔̑͗͐̒͘

Well,

̧̢͍̻̦̳̱̥̈́́͋̆͌́̕͝͡Ḯ̷̭̱͉͓͇̟̍̑̋̍͐̔̚͞͡ ǩ̼̲̗̱̲̱́̆̓̚͢n̖̙̣͚̯̘̻̣͎͇̍̃̂̀̌̈̚o̶̢̱̝͖̙͔̬̎̇͂̓͒w̡͉̬̺͈̘̑̋̆͌͌̌̾̅ͅ.̶̡̛̤̘͈̝̟̏̏̀̍̿̂̿̅̔
.