Chapter 10 - Its Lottie.

Kai's POV
My fist falls down ready to hit y/n in the face, I try to stop it, I really do but my fist doesn't stop. I try to close my eyes but it doesn't work. Y/n screams as my fist comes in contact with her head... not her face? I try to move my fist again and I can, nothing is stopping me. Tears start falling down my face as I back away from y/n, terrified of what I've just done. "K-Kai?" Y/n's sweet voice rings out to me. "No y/n. Leave before it happens again." "K-Kai, its o-okay r-really. I know it-it wasn't y-you." "Y/n, you're scared of me. I can hear it in your voice. Leave, go to Cole. Tell him what happened." "No, I'm not scared of you, Kai. I'll stay, I don't want to-" "Y/n, leave. Go to Cole, now!" I demand my voice turning dark like before. "Kai-" "Y/n! Leave!" I shout and she hesitates before running out of the door. Then I heard a gunshot.

Y/n's POV
As You out of Kai's room, you hear a loud gunshot. You run down the hallway, trying to make your way to Cole's room when- "Y/N!!" A male voice screams from behind you. You turn around to see Lloyd running full force towards you. Before you can make out what's happing, you're on the floor with Lloyd on top of you, hugging you. "Lloyd?" He looks you in the eyes. "I heard you screaming and then a gunshot and I was scared that it was you-" "Lloyd, something happened to Kai and he-he hit me and his eyes went red and his voice dark. After he hit me, he told me to go to Cole before it happens again." You look to see Lloyd nervous and maybe a hint of fear. "Lloyd? Lloyd what's happening?" You say weakly. "Y/n, go to the others and tell them what happened with Kai. I'll go see what's happening to him now. "But Lloyd-" "Y/n just go." He helps you up and you both run in opposite directions.

You go to the game room, kitchen and living room and no one is there. So you make your way to the training room. "Y/n!" Nya shouts and comes towards you. Her eyes full with tears. "Nya what's wrong?" She shakes her head so you tell her everything that happened with Kai. She looks at you scared and confused. "Lloyd went to him and told me to come here. Where is everyone else?" "Y/n... I'm so sorry." She starts crying into your shoulder. "Nya what happened?" "L-Lottie." Then she bursts out crying again. "What about Lottie?" "I'm sorry y/n I-I can't. C-Cole can tell y-you." You run out the door as fast as you can. "COLE!" You scream and just on queue Cole appears you start rambling on to him but then he says, "y/n calm down. It's Lottie. She killed herself"

You broke down.

She's dead.

Everything you have cared about since being little has died before you.

What do you have left.

Nothing.

You are nothing.

You have nothing and will be nothing without them.

What's the point anymore?

Does Kai even care anymore?

---------
Sorry this is so short. I have too much on on weekdays. I'll try do better next time.
~~Red~~