Chapter 23 - What Did You Do To Cole?

~6 months later~

(After the incident you have become shy and less confident. You don't trust easily and you only really open up, stick with and trust Kai, Cole and sometimes Kyla-Rae and Nya. You don't like talking to people or meeting new people. You hate The ninja have become protective of you and do anything to try and make you happy.)

"LLOYD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Cole screams from the kitchen. You giggle, knowing exactly what he's screaming for. Kai gives you a confused look but looks back down at his phone. You are currently in Kai's room sat cross legged in between Kai's legs on his bed watching his TV, Kai is on his phone not interested in the TV.

Suddenly the door flies open and runs in Lloyd, screaming his ass off.

"Kai, save me!" He screams and jumps behind Kai and you. "Save you from what-" "COLE!" And as if on queue Cole comes pounding through the door. "Cole, it wasn't me!" Lloyd screams girlishly. You giggle again. Kai looks at you and whispers in your ear, "You did it, didn't you?" You giggle again and you know he's smiling. He kisses your neck. "Lloyd." Cole warns and Lloyd curses under his breath. As fast as lightening he shoots out the room and Cole follows closely behind.

"What did you do to Cole?" Kai asks, turning you around you sit on his lap facing him. You giggle childishly and lean your face on his chest. "Tell me!" Kai whines and you laugh more. "Okay, okay! You know that cake he had? I filled it up with shaving cream, a little bit of salt and a few tubes of toothpaste." He laughs and hugs you, his face in your neck to stop him from laughing too much.

(You lay down on the bed and slowly fall asleep. You both sleep there for a couple of hours not knowing about the constant fear bubbling throughout Lloyd as he gets chased by Cole with his scythe. It is an honourable sacrifice.)

---
Sorry this is really short but I wanted to update. If anyone has some ideas to help me build up to the main part please tell me!
~~Red~~