Chapter 20 - A Story of Torture and Torment.

Y/n's POV
When you got to the door of the monastery, Kyla-Rae knocked on the door, violently. But what do you expect? Not nice-y stuff coming from Kyla-Rae nope never again, but that's not a story for now. When the door starts to open you hold in a breath and hide behind Kyla-Rae, gripping her jacket tight. "Kyla-Rae? What are you doing back here?" You hear Cole ask. He sounds rough and exhausted like he hasn't slept in days. "Special Delivery." Kyla-Rae says smugly and steps to the side showing Cole you and you Cole. He looks shocked, then worried and then angry? He steps forward and engulfs you in a ribs crushing hug. "I thought they killed you, I thought you were gone." He says into your hair. His voice mad but laced with sadness. "I'm here now. And they didn't kill me, I'm here see." You say shyly like a whisper. You have gotten used to talking like that in front of Evil Kai because anything else you would get slapped for but you don't want to think about that. "Why are you talking like that and what is that!?!" Cole says pulling back and gesturing to your clothes. You look down at yourself to see you in one of the outfits Evil Kai always forced you to wear when you slept because...because.... err never mind. But you were wearing a strapless red slutty crop top with red short shorts with a black strip down the side, barely visible with the length of the shorts and little red flats to match. You also stole one of Evil Kai's red and black jackets when you left his room because of the cold. The jacket is massive on you, big sleeves and the bottom of jacket nearly reaching your knees. You can also see all your scars and bruises and even your ribs on your stomach. You didn't eat much food and Evil Kai wouldn't let you put stuff on your stomach to get rid of scars and bruises and cuts that he gave you and what you already had. "Errr he makes me wear stuff like these at night because ...because he...." you trailed off not wanting to say anymore. "What do you mean "makes" you, whoever he is will not make you do anything again. I promise. anyway let's get inside you look cold. And you ,Kyla-Rae, can stay with us if you want." Cole says taking your hand and leading you inside but before you get inside you hear Kyla-Rae mutter, "I was going in anyway. I'm not leaving y/n around more males." You smile at the over protectiveness of both your brother and Kyla-Rae. Cole leads you into the living room and everyone turns around to look at you. Lloyd lays on the couch with Zane fixing his wounds and PIXAL with Nya sorting marks out over her skin. Kai looks straight in your eyes. He stands up and goes to move toward you when he looks your body up and down and an angry look takes over him. You cower back, look down and mess with your hands. "What happened to you?" Kai says walking forward. His tone of voice sounds mean like he is accusing you. "I-I'm sorry." You whisper, the shy voice still taking over. You don't want him to be mad at you, he might hit you like Evil Kai he could get mad and hurt you like he did before. You don't want anything like that to happen. What if he hurts someone else when he's mad? "Don't apologise. Who the fuck did this? I'll fucking kill them myself! Look at you!" He yells and you flinch backing away from him. You reach your hands to your head and start pulling your hair lightly. You didn't mean to annoy him! You apologised like he asks you too! You did everything right, no eye contact, no shaking no attitude no talking when your not supposed to! What did you do wrong? Why is he mad? Why- "Kai calm down your scaring her!" You hear Cole yell and you back away and into a wall. How cliche! This is not what you want. You start crying waiting for the beating to come for not doing as asked. "KAI!" You flinch again and slide down the wall, so your knees are in front of your face, you put your hands around your knees and your face resting against them, your tears pooling on your knees and down your legs. This is going to get you in a lot of trouble! The punishment will definitely be bad! No no no no no no no no no. "Kai, calm down. Your scaring her." Someone says but you don't want to recognise the voices. "How can I calm down! Look at her!" You flinch again and start crying. "Kai, we do not know what happened to dear y/n while she was away. And you are not helping us find out what!" More yelling and screaming. You block out all noise and start breathing heavily. You hear loud ringing in your ears and start shaking. Oh no! This is what not to do this isn't right this... isn't .... right. Why are you.... so......

Cole's POV
Sensei, Kyla-Rae, Jay and I try to pull Kai away from y/n. I know he's mad and so am I but he's scared y/n! I want to know what bastard did this to her too! "Kai, shut the fuck up! I know some of the things that happened to her. I saw it and felt it!" Lloyd screams at Kai , getting up from the couch. Kai stops and Kyla-Rae and Jay run to my sister, who has fallen unconscious. I would go up to her too, but I want to hear what Lloyd says. "Kyla-Rae, PIXAL please take Nya and Y/n to Nya's room and stay there with them.  Lloyd tell your brothers and I about what you mean by you saw it and felt it." Sensei Wu asks calmly and everyone complies. Lloyd sits back down next to Zane andSensei Wu, Jay and I sit by Kai just incase he goes all fire ninja on us all. "Well, we were with the Evil Ninja. I was locked down in the dungeon and only the Evil versions and Kai and Cole came down to me. They said that the evil version of me came here and that he brought y/n. I didn't believe him. They then brought Nya while she was unconscious. She had lightning marks all over her and I tried to help but Evil Jay took her and I didn't see her until Kyla-Rae came for us. Anyway after that one day Evil Kai came down with y/n and stuff happened as she thought I was evil and the Evil Kai was Kai. After that he came down with her a couple of days later. She knew who he was and looked terrified, she barely wore any clothes and her skin was pale. She looked like she was beaten by him and there was dried blood on her body.... Evil Kai left her outside my cell as he went to get something. Y/n tried to break me out but he caught her. He used several... several weapons and hurt her ...bad and then told her the rest of her punishment will come later. He then told her that because of what she did he would hurt me equally as bad. I didn't care as Id already been beaten and was on the brink of death. Y/n knew that and tried to stop him but he knocked her out and Evil Cole took her. He then tortured me and said that's her punishment as well but a lot worse. I tried using my powers but it didn't work and then I tried breaking out because I thought y/n wouldn't survive that torment and torture but but-" He breaks out crying. And trust me he doesn't cry often. Sensei Wu hugs him.

I then process what he said.

I look at Kai and we share a hated look.

His hand goes on fire and he stands up and walks away.

I follow him.

I know one thing for sure.

Those fuckers are going to die.