Chapter three- The Truth

If anyone didn't catch on. The guys in hoodies are evil versions of the ninja but have an unknown master... to you anyway 😂

Kai lead you into a living room with maroon sofas and green walls. On the some of the sofas were four guys, the exact same guys that kidnapped you but Kai said these were the real ones, also there were Lottie and Kiera still in school uniforms, a girl wearing red and blue with short black hair and a robot looking girl with green eyes and silver hair (it's PIXAL in her physical form)

"Y/n!!!" Lottie and Kiera scream and run to hug you.

"Okay okay ....can't ....breathe ..." you say and Kiera squeezes you so hard.

"Y/n!! I can't believe you!!! You have such an-" you cut Lottie of by saying, "wait just tell me what is happening. I want the truth. The whole truth." Kai sighs .

"Y/n. We are the ninja of Ninjago, this town. Those people who took you were created by an unknown person. The person sent the evil ninja to kill us, they kidnapped my sister Nya" he points to the girl with short black hair and she smiles " and you three. They took Lottie because she knows PIXAL and Zane" he points to a boy wearing white with white hair and the robot girl with green eyes" they took Kiera because she just happens to be there and-and they took you because you are Coles" he points to the guy with black hair and is wearing black " -Coles long lost s-sister." You stare blankly at them. " this is a joke right?" You ask.

"No your mother was my mother and she died in a war.  We share the same father and he set you up for adoption because he couldn't handle the both of us and you being younger he gave you up." Cole says slowly.

You slowly start to cry.

Why is this real?

Why did it have to be you?

Why is this happening?

Sorry this is so short. I have school and homework :(
Thankyou so much for reading too. Your awesome !!