The Host Clubs Plan

It was rather stupid of them. After a week of Kyoya and I keeping our relationship strictly on business terms, it seemed like Tamaki had, had enough.

I hadn't gone to the host club after school since they came over to visit me at my home. My grandmother had me going to several business affairs in her place, William said that many of her business partners who had associated with me previous preferred me over Mei. My grandmother had taken notice and officially made me the Soyomi heir. Mei and I were still seperated. She could be a normal kid without the burden of being the Sayomi heir. That was the main reason why I didn't put up a fuss, maybe now Mei would hate me less.

I was supposed to be reviewing files for the next meeting with an associate of a cultural center, but instead I was locked in the music room closet.

Tamaki had said that Haruhi wanted to speak with me after club hours, I agreed to come thinking it would be about something class related. When I arrived, Hikaru and Karou pushed me into the closet, Mori senpai slung Kyoya over his shoulder before throwing him in as well.The door closed, locked and I found myself in a situation I didn't want to be in.

"You two aren't coming out until you make up!" Tamaki yelled before I heard Haruhi sigh.

"You really are an idiot senpai." I chuckled at Haruhi's words, no doubt by now Tamaki was sulking the corner of the club room.

Kyoya cleared his throat, I turned my attention towards him.

"Miya. I want to apologize." There was no sincerity in his voice.

"You don't mean that.If we were truly friends when we were younger I don't understand why you can't just be sincer."

Kyoya was silent. I sighed before looking at him. "Do you only want a business relationship with me?"

"No." His voice was softer now. "No I don't." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and pouted as the light bulb hanging above our heads began to flicker.

"Prove it to me then. Be a friend to me, don't be nice to me because your father told you to, be nice to me because we're friends."

Kyoya didn't give me a response, he looked away deciding that the wall was more interesting to look at. I turned to the door,there wasn't anything left for us to talk about,the business relationship we had would carry on unless he showed me otherwise. My main focus now was getting out of this closet.

"Tamaki senpai let me out!" I said banging on the door.

"Did you two make up and decide to go back to your nice lovely ways?"

"He apologized."

"Thats not why I asked!"

I heard Hikaru and Karou snicker before Tamaki launched into a heartfelt speech about the importance of romance and love. Coming from the idiot who couldn't even tell his feelings for Haruhi this was not what I wanted to hear.

"Senpai don't preach about love and romance when you can't even acknowledge that you love someone." Tamaki'a voice lowered and became a whimper. He was probably sulking in his emo corner now.

Haruhi was probably being held by Hikaru and Karou so she wouldn't be able to let me out, Mori senpai on the other hand might be willing to. He didn't seem to care for this plan, an indifferent expression on his face as he threw Kyoya in here with me.

I banged on the door once, twice three times to make sure I had gotten his attention.

"Mori senpai! Let me out, this isn't going anywhere. Please Mori senpai!"

There were a few scuffling noises, followed by Hikaru and Kaoru yelling "Mori senpai don't!"

The doorknob turned and I moved back next to Kyoya. When it opened Mori senpai hands reached out for me and tugged me out of the closet.

"Takashi. Call me Takashi." All eyes widened in shock, except for Honey senpai. Even Tamaki stood up from his corner to stare at Mori- er Takashi.

"Okay I will." Takashi nodded his head and gave me a small smile before he went back to sitting with Honey senpai at a table near the back of the room.

I sighed and turned to Tamaki. My glare made his flinch.

"Don't you ever lock me in a closet ever again!" I yelled.

"I won't!" he trembled before the twins laughter filled the air.

Good.