The manager and the beach

Kyoya was proving to be to nice to me as per his fathers instructions, however his kindness was upsetting the delicate balance of the club. If he was the nice one then, there was no Shadow King and without a Shadow King the club wasn't functioning.

"Tono, the jail cell is locked! Two of our customers are stuck inside!" Hikaru said as Tamaki was seated at his regular spot on the couch in the middle of the room. Karou placed an arm on his brothers shoulder before he spoke his eyes glancing to me as he did.

"Kyoya would have normally given us the key by now but ever since last week all he can seem to focus on is Miya." He raised an eyebrow in my direction as if he wanted me to explain.

Before I had a chance to Haruhi jumped to my defence. We had still had yet to talk about her being a girl,but she did assure me once in the hallway when we were alone for a few minutes that we should stick together. After all I was the only girl at the school who knew her secret.

"Leave her alone you guys. You could have gotten the key yourself."

"Thats still doesn't explain why Kyoya is acting all nice." Karou said with a smirk. "Is there a possibility that Kyoya might like you?" He asked before he was met with a slap on the head from Kyoya's clipboard.

"Please refrain from harassing Miya. She shouldn't have to deal with you pestering and quite frankly the topic is annoying me." Kyoya's tone was polite, and it seemed to be creeping the twins out.

Then it happened. Sounds of gears turning and a loud laugh filled the air and suddenly a little platform rose from the ground. Sitting a top it was a blond haired girl she had a mini table that was set with plates with cake and a tea pot. She held a tea cup in her hand and her pinky was out like all ladies were taught to do. The club manger appeared.

"My my," she said in a singsongy tone. "Kyoya being nice! That has never happened, not even when he was my fiancé!" She had been his fiancée before? Haruhi looked at me and shook her head.

"She was delusional and had a thing for Kyoya before we set her straight." Haruhi whispered to me and I nodded my head.

"This must truly be a miracle. The cold Shadow King falling in love and becoming a kind prince." She swooned."We must celebrate!"

"And how exactly can we celebrate?" Hikaru asked trying to get a rise from Kyoya. If there was anything he hated it was wasting money on unnecessary things.

"Shall we throw a party?" Karou said before Tamaki and the rest of the hosts and myself looked to see Kyoya's reaction. There was none.

"Perhaps we should rent out a ballroom?" Hikaru said, once again no Kyoya provided no reaction.

"Where do you want to go Miya?After all it is because of you that senpai is acting...well nice." Haruhi asked, by the annoyed look on her face she had grown tired of the twins and their pestering. She clearly wanted to get this decision over and done with so that hosting could resume.

I pondered this for a moment, pouting as I ran over the options in my head. If we were celebrating then we might as well go to a place that I could enjoy and have fun in. Maybe a place where I could randomly bump into Mei. Mei liked going to the beach, she used to drag me there all the time when the weather was nice.

"Let's go to the beach!"

***

The sun, the sand, the fresh air. The weather was nice at the beach today and I even had William go to the main estate and hint to Mei about my whereabouts today. Hopefully she would be able to come, I missed her dearly.

"Thinking about your sister?" Haruhi asked me as we headed out of the girls bathroom. Haruhi had to change into her swim suit-I wore mine underneath my short and tanks top already- so I went with her when she had to change. Renge didn't follow us claiming that the bathrooms were unsuitable for her sanitary needs.