Chapter 6

BTW, I'm gonna try adding suffixes.

I'm a Major hater of Sakura and Sasuke.

Hokage's P.O.V.:

I feel bad for making Naruto stop being a ninja and when the Chunin Exams are coming up too. ~sigh~. "What happened?!?!?" I asked when I saw the gate guards here. "Well the genin Uzumaki Naruto just ran out the gates of the village while we were on our break." They said. "What!!!!" I yelled. "Get me Hatake Kakashi and his genin team along with team ten and eight." Hai Hokage-Sama" They said. 'Naruto what's going on?' I thought. I looked up and saw Kakashi and his team along with team ten and eight. "Hokage-Sama what do you require our services for?" asked the three jonins. "Uzumaki Naruto has left the village. and you shall go look for him." I said. "With all due respect Hokage-Sama,he's a genin with barely any skill. Why would you need three jonins to have the search?" Said Kakashi. "Well he's your student so I thought you would want to go look for him" I said "Well me and my team are tired we just returned from a mission that we failed cause of him. Plus, he's no longer a ninja of Konoha so he's just a villager and no longer my student." He said calmly. "... ... ... Kakashi-san do you know who Naruto's parents are?" I asked him keeping my anger in for what he just said. "No he's just an orphaned loudmouthed idiot." He said and almost everyone gasped. "Kakashi how could you say that!" "Hn." "~Sasuke-kun~" I took out five pictures, One was Naruto the others were the four other Hokage's including me. "Kakashi-san who does Naruto look like?" I asked him. He looked over the pictures and his eye widened. He gasped. "Impossible!" He said. " Oh, but it's true. Let me ask you something, why do you think lord fourth sealed It in him?" I asked him. "... ... ... We've got to find him." He said. "Oh, why the sudden change of heart Kakashi?" I said. "The only ones going are Uchiha Sasuke, Sai, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji and Yamanaka Ino." I said.

Kakabaka(Kakashi)'s P.O.V.:

'What have I done?' I thought falling to my knees 'Sensei I've failed you' I thought as I used the 'BODY REPLACEMENT' technique with a pillow on my bed so no one would see me having a breakdown.

Duck-Butt's P.O.V.:

"Hn, why do we need the dobe when we have me

"Hn, why do we need the dobe when we have me.' I asked rhetorically. "We must get him back because of his bloodline." Said the Hokage. "What" Yelled me and everyone else except the people who's names begin with S minus me and Sakura. "What! How does the baka have a bloodline!" Screeched the howler-monkey banshee. "Yes. He has the Swift-Release and the potential to unlock the ByakuRinneSharingan." Said the Hokage. "What! How is that possible?! What is that Dojutsu anyway?" It's the most powerful Dojutsu to ever exist." Said the Hokage. "

 "Hey! who are his parents anyway?!" Yelled the mutt(sorry to all Kiba fans, I'm one as well

"Hey! who are his parents anyway?!" Yelled the mutt(sorry to all Kiba fans, I'm one as well.). "His parents are Kushina Uzumaki and-" He was saying but got cut off. "Hokage-Sama, Uzumaki Naruto was just reported leaving the Land of Fire/Seen crossing the border of the Fire country." Said the two guards at once. "... ... How the hell did he do that?!!! Damn that boy is fast!" Yelled everyone except the names who start with S : I said "Hn, lies the dobe can't be that fast." Sakura said "Stop lying Naruto-Baka wouldn't be able to do that. He couldn't even dodge when I added more poison to his 'injury' on our last mission!" She screeched. Everyone in the room stared at her and then their jaws fell to the ground. "How could you do that! He's your teammate!" They yelled. "He was getting in the way of me and Sasuke-kun's love!" She said(what a surprise she didn't screech. ;-).) "What the heck Forehead even I wouldn't do that. I mean I would never poison my teammates so I would be forced to work with Sasuke." Yelled Ino. "Shut-up Ino-Pig You would do the same. Plus he's so annoying no one's gonna miss him anyways." She yelled. "Well you can't decide that for everyone. Let's see what the villagers think about this." Said Asuma. He took the loudspeaker and stood at the window."Uzumaki Naruto has left the village!" He yelled through the loudspeaker. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We heard. We looked out the window and saw that everyone was celebrating. "See nobody cares that he's gone. They're even celebrating!" Yelled Sakura. "Sir we were coming back from a mission and found this kid running towards Suna-gakure(Suna-gakure=The Village Hidden in the Sand= where he is now.) "Naruto!" Said almost everyone there. "Ha! Told you the Baka wouldn't be able to go away far!" Yelled the Banshee. "Oh, so I'm the baka when I just tricked two jonins into catching MY SHADOW CLONE!" He said smirking 'Hey! That's my thing' "Bye Bye! :D" He said before dissapearing in a 'poof' of smoke.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO MAKE ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER (IN THREE DAYS ;( BOO)