Chapter 2

Naruto's P.O.V

After my little 'talk' with the Kazekage, I started wandering around town. After a bit, I saw a boy in an alleyway all alone getting hit by rocks... Just like me... I went over there and stood in front of him taking the hits for him. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm helping you." I said with a smile. "Why?" He asked me. "Because I want to be friends." I said smiling wider. He looked at me shocked. "Why?"he asked again. "Because you're like me." I said with a sad smile. The look of shock on his face was still there and was more prominent than ever. "How are you like me?" He asked with a mixture of happiness, sadness & curiosity. "I'm from Konoha. And I suffered the same treatment as you. I know how it feels. All those glares, nasty looks I know about it all. And I can tell you since birth, my life has been a living hell. It was sad. But I kept going." I told him as I lifted my shirt to show him all my scars. He threw up seeing them and looked at me in shock. "How did you survive that and how could they do that to a child." He says shocked and a bit angry. "I had to keep going or I would die. To eat or buy anything I had to transform to go in the stores. Or I wouldn't get anything to live on." I replied sadly tears forming in my eyes. "Thank you." He said in a small voice. "No problem, wanna be best friends now!" I say holding out a hand. "Okay." He replies. "Now wanna do something?"i exclaimed. "Yeah what?" he asked. "I'm kinda new here so do you have any ideas?" I said. "Yeah. well let's go!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hand. I pulled him back and said. "Let's transform first or they'll throw us out." He nodded. "Transform" we yelled out together. I transformed into a kid with short curly brown hair and blue eyes about 8 years old, while he turned into a blonde with curly hair and black eyes about 10 years old. "Let's go" I said. He nodded and took my hand.
Time-Skip after their day.
Still Naruto's P.O.V
"Hey we had all this fun together but I never got your name." I told him. "Sabaku no Gaara. You?" He told me outstretching his hand "Uzumaki Naruto." "Delicious" he said. "What?" I asked him. "Naruto means fishcake. It's delicious." He told me smiling. "Well bye. I'm gonna go ask the Kazekage where I'm gonna live." I told him. "Oh, Okay. If you ever need me find me call me with this." He says giving Naruto a scroll with the kanji for telepathy. "OK thanks but how does it work?" I asked him curious. Put some of your blood on it and think of me and well be able to communicate by telepathy." " Whoa! Well bye." "Bye."
End of chapter.