Chapter 4

Naruto's POV:

I started to panic thinking something happened to Gaara. "We have to find him" I told them. Your right" said Temari. "Then let's go" I yelled. "Right" said Temari and Kankuro. "Jiji?" I asked. "I have to go to my office my clone says someone's there. Bye." He said and disappeared. I was shocked, 'he considers a villager more important than his own son? Whatever' I thought putting the thought to the back of my mind. I quickly ran to the roof and found Gaara on his knees with blood all over him and a dead person next to him while he was encased in sand (Can you guess who the person is?). "Garra?" I asked softly. I'm guessing I surprised him cause he turned around and put his hand out, next thing I know, i'm covered in sand that's trying to kill me. " Gaara please stop it, your hurting me" I begged him. Suddenly the sand fell and Gaara had tears in his eyes. He ran up to me, hugged me, and started checking me over for any injuries. I was confused why was his chest area slightly big and soft? " Gaara, Your a girl?" I asked confused. 'He' tensed up but then relaxed. "Well I guess I shouldn't hide it from you anymore." 'He' said and put his hands in a hand sign and said "KAI" and I couldn't believe my eyes she was gorgeous.

"uhhh" was all that came out of my mouth

"uhhh" was all that came out of my mouth. "What am I that ugly?" she asked looking down at her feet sadly. " uhh no, no! it's just that your so pretty i was speechless Dattebayo!" I said with a grin." She then turned so red a tomato would say 'what a ripoff'. She was about to fall off the roof, but I ran, caught her and pulled her by her hand to stop her from falling, but that ended up with her body falling on me. We blushed at the position we were in, she was currently straddling my waist. I tried getting up but that just made her lose her balance and fall back on me. I was extremely red from blushing, but she just fainted. Because we were kissing! She was out cold so I pulled away from the kiss, flipped her on her back, and got up. after that happened, I piggybacked her and went to the window of the roof, opened it, went in and closed the window. I went downstairs, laid her on a couch, and yelled "TEMARI, KANKURO COME DOWNSTAIRS" they bolted down and yelled "WHAT". "I found her" I said. "okay" they said. "Well today has been a tiring day. can you do me a favor Temari." I asked drowsily/sleepily. "okay, what is it Naruto?" She replied. "Catch me." I said before falling unconscious.

Temari's POV:

"Okay but why" i asked him but he was already falling. I had to catch him cause Kankuro was too far to do anything. So I ran to catch him but he was too heavy so we both fell on the floor. Kankuro was laughing like crazy so I asked him "What's so funny you baka??!" I asked him annoyed angry and confused. "It's just that" he said but laughed again. "What's up?!" I asked getting irritated. "Fine it's that..."

C

L

I

F

F

H

A

N

G

E

R

See ya next chapter after 3 votes

(I'm sorry for being gone so long so I wrote an extra long chapter.)

Ja Ne!

your