Book 4 and the Tales book

So after considerable consideration and going through all the wonderful feedback, I've decided on a winner for the contest. A winner who not only gave me amazing, thought-provoking feedback, but also a brilliant and unique idea.

So without further ado-

-GeorgiaKate-

🎉CONGRATULATIONS!🎉

I will be sending you my E-mail address so we can talk about your super exclusive chapter and all the ideas you have for a wickedly fun character that will be all your own! I'll also be sending you the special promised 'A Blackened Heart' chapter, where young Thanatos meets Shadow for the very first time!

I'd just like to thank everyone and reassure you that you will be able to read the 'A Blackened Heart' chapter too. Later thought, when my next book is published on the 20th of March.

You heard right....

And here it is-

This book will be titled 'Tales From The Dawn Myths' and will be available by the 20th of March

More info on what the book will focus on and how it will work will be given through in the book itself. 

But that's not all...

There's more. 

I have decided to start a new book and it will be titled 'The Old Family'

We all know by now that the old family is Nyx and Erebus' union and their brood, so that gives you some time to think about what this story will center around. All I can say is that it will take place five years after Thanatos and Aurora's wedding, it will center around Thanatos and Hypnos' family and of course, there's a new mysterious force at play...

The prologue will eventually be given through in the Tales book, seeing as it will be published before 'The Old Family'.  

I am currently busy with 'The Old family' and so do not expect this book to be uploaded anytime soon. It will be quite a while before I feel comfortable and confident enough to publish it, knowing that most of the mistakes are corrected and the story-line will not falter. It will be a single book and not a trilogy.

And lastly, 'The Old Family' and the 'Tales' book will have darker themes than the other books have had until now. If you can imagine, Thanatos and Hypnos' childhood was not a pleasant one and we get to delve into that substantially. As for the 'Tales', some tales will have a forewarning on them, just in case you are not comfortable with certain content. Nothing too bad, I hope...

Thank you so much for everyone who entered and for all the love and support! Hopefully, my next contest will launch soon!😙

Lots of Thanaura love,
D

#DAWNseries 🖤🖤🖤