Sweet nights, Sweet days

WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES CRYING, CLOTHING AND COITUS... ENJOY!!!

 Anthony's POV

I just walked to the corner of the room, no eye contact, not anything. "I need to explain myself, what happened back there. Please, if you'll let me." A faint smile on his face as an attempt to cheer me up, but failing. I couldn't hold it in any more, I had to say it,

"What the fuck Adam, what the actual fuck! You like him, don't you. That look, that touch, the blush? Shit, if I didn't know better, I woud say that you like him! How could you, I-I thought that y-you. Nothing, it was silly of me to think that you really did, that we really did have a chance." At this point, I started to choke up; I didn't know what else to do. I was still babbling on about something, but at that point, I really didn't care what I was saying. I was more concerned about Adam. He was smirking. What a total dick! He think it's funny, I have tears in my eyes, but at least he's happy! Slowly, a grin inched it's way across Nanners face, revealing his brilliant white teeth, shining in the light; and his eyes were sparkling a million colours.

Step by step, he walked closer to me, only noticing the state I was in, and not my tedious speech. I was staring at the floor when he came over. I had long stopped talking, and was watching the tears fall on my shoes, as I subtly sobbed to myself. With a gentle touch, Adam cupped his had under my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes that were shining so bright with joy.

"Why are you crying? Nothing happened between us," he leaned in closer to my ear, "I promise, you are the one I want, and no other." His voice was all husky, making me feel weak to the bone. I felt his soft breath against my cheek. While he was gently, a trail of kisses made their way to my jaw line, then eventually to my lips. After a few moments of bliss, our mouths parted. We stood there, staring at each other. Our foreheads pressed against one another. He had his hands holding my head, gently wiping away my tears with his thumbs. We both smiled, gazing into each others eyes like we could see into the others mind. We knew what to do next.

"Do you want to? I mean, if your still mad at me, that's fine." he said "Of course, I've just," OH NO! I've spent most of my life daydreaming about other people, and not living! I forgot that I've never done this before! Should I tell him? It might ruin it, the whole 'relationship' though.

"Adam, I've, kinda, never done it before..." His mouth was wide open with shock. What the hell did I just say? Did I just, NOOOOO! I said it, I told him. I’m soo stupid! Waiiiit a minute, he's smiling. Oh God, oh no, help! He's mean when he mocks people. Ahhh!

"Baby, aww, I love you, and I would find it an honour if your first time was with me." He stroked my hair and smiled. His smile was so re-assuring, like everything would be OK. It was enough to make me forget to be embarrassed. As we walked to his room, I tried to remember as many movies with 'it' in it. Yeah, like that will help. Not one was with the same freaking gender, is that too much to ask!? You know what, I'm gonna trust him to show me how it works.

We get to his room, him still smiling, and me looking at my feet. He came closer to me, his hand cupping my cheek, and his thumb was stroking my lips. A warm sensation came over me when his thumb was replaced with his soft, cherry-coloured lips. As our mouths parted, he whispered in my ear "You can take my shirt off if you want." I could feel his warm breath against my neck whilst I removed his grey t-shirt. Shivers were sent down my spine. I want to do this. His fingers threaded in my hair, allowing him to steal a kiss whilst my guard was down. The deep kiss left me panting for breath. A small whimper was released, which only motivated the man opposite me. His hands were now exploring my body, and as they reached lower, I forced my shirt off too, stepping back in the process, causing me to fall back on the bed; and of course, Adam followed. As we lay there, both shirtless, both glowing in excitement, Adam lay his hot, wet tongue on my neck, slowly moving down my body, occasional stopping to gently bite on each bud of flesh. Another tingle was sent rushing through my body, and this seemed to make me light-headed, my mind was hazy with lust. I bucked up against the golden, warm body that was pressed against mine. I found myself subconsciously digging my nails into Nanners shoulders. A deep, dominant groan escaped Adams lips, as he gently started to tug down my trousers, and I his. Our mouths were still agape from breathlessness. We were now in our briefs, his lips caressing my abdomen; and all I could do was pull my body closer to his. I had to sit up, I couldn't breath. I was so much, too much? To my surprise, he was relieved that I had and joined me. Why? We were just staring, staring into each others eyes, loosing our thought with the excitement.