update (what a cliche)

I know you guys dread seeing a book finally update, to only find out its an authors note. My deepest apologies as this is one, but don't worry, its a good one.
Well, I'm about to tell you guys the stupidest (but true) excuse ever, you ready (sure you are).
My phone broke.
There, I said it, my bloody phone broke, and I'm Hoping florenti and smurfsiw will back me up on is.
Well, if I don't have a phone to read with, them I'm gonna loose interest to update. Oh yeah, should probably mention, I haven't got a laptop like a lot of you, I have a pc. It is in a very awkward place in the house (next to the front door, in the hallway), so you can understand why I'm not gonna openly read gay fanfics.
The good news is that I got a new phone on saturday, yaaaaay! Meaning I can read again! And be motivated! And I know where my book is going at last! Horaaaaay!
Anyway, sorry, try not to happen again, then again, don't hold your breath, cause we all know it is, and I'm probably the only person to admit it, but then again I don't know that cause I haven't had a phone to check with. Anyway, be expecting updates soonish, in the mean time go read something that is actually good and not full of grammatical and punctuation errors (yes I know about them and it kills me knowing they're there).
See you in the next chapter!