Rivalary

Anthony's POV

"Anthony? Dude, come on, he's the freaking lamp!"

"DIE SARK DIE!" I love it when he gets competitive; especially when he says my name. It gives me that chill that only Adam can produce.

"Maybe he's the light at the end of the tunnel! Hahaha, I'm so funny..." Max slid in. I knew he wanted to say that for ages, he kept saying 'lol' randomly. I didn't mind though, his annoying tendencies were cute and tolerable. But that changed as quick as lightning by the thing that was said next.

"Yeah, funny... Don't forget I'm getting you at 6." Was that Adam speaking? What did he mean? And why to Gassy for that matter?

"Okey, okey. Where do you want to eat? Somewhere we can be alone?" He said in a rather suggestive manor. The only time he says things in that way is when he really is being suggestive. Only I know that, and he knows I know, you know?

"Come on, that's gross! You have nothing that would please me anyway!" That made me smile. The relief I got when I heard that Adam didn't want him; and Max's comeback was just so...

"That's what she said oooh! Dude, you knew that was my comeback. You are such a dick!" So now I know that Gassy likes Adam, and I have a rival.

"Sooo, you wanna tag along?" I was quite surprised Adam directed the question towards me. It took a moment for my brain to process his question before he continued on explaining. "You could stop this pervert from drooling over me all night. What do you say?" Thank you Adam. Thank you for asking me to your date. Making me watch you fall in love with another. Hold on a minute, is he calling me in for help? To save him having an awkward night with Gassy? This could mean something, this could mean something special, something big!