The meal

Anthony's POV

As we walked out, into the street, I noticed a certain red headed man, arguing with a hobo. This was unusual, even for Hutch. He stood there, gesturing to, what seemed like a taco. "Hey, Shaun! What the hell are you doing?" Adam called out. Now this obviously distracted him, and the hobo ran of with his taco.

"He tried to steal my taco! I said he should of just asked, but then he started stroking my hair. Now I have nothing to eat." He sighed, I then suggested he come with us, but we still didn't know where we were gonna eat. Eventually, we found an olive garden. I didn't know that there was one around here, or I would have suggested it ages ago.

We all took a seat at a dark mohagany table they in the middle of the room, as one of the waitors recognised us. Gassy sat next to Adam, and I sat next to  Hutch. All night, me and Nanners played footsies. It caused the others to wounder what we were doing, but we played it off like we were kicking each other. Knowing Adam, he took forever trying to figure out the biggest dish they had, without spending to much, so I suggested we get a sharing platter, to please him. 

When it finally came, we all ate it like we were hamsters (they eat suprisingly fast). But there was something that happened. Something I just won't forget. As we were eating, Adam and Max's hands touched, just by accident. They were staring at each other for a few seconds, then looked away, both blushing. Obviously Huch didn't notice (he was still kinda upset aout where his taco had ended up), but I noticed. I saw the look, was it the look though? Or was it the blush? Or maybe it was the fact that you only do that to people that you love, and as I recall. Adam stated his love to me very clearly, but who could be sure?

"Whats wrong guys? Looks like someone gave you a turkey sandwich and you got the bird flu from it." Hutch is so adorable when he tries to make things better. He didn't even see what had happened, but somehow knew that there was distress lingering in the air.

"Thats not how it works silly. Nothings wrong, it's just hot." Adam tried to cover up, however Hutch seemed unsure of what he said. I'm starting to get worried now. What if he does like Max. What if he made the wrong choice."I'll give you a lift back if you want, Chilled." Adam continued, trying to avoid eye contact with the man next to him.

I was kinda pissed, but I took it. Through out the whole journey back, we didn't talk. I just stared out of the window. The seconds seemed to slowly pace their way by, dragging my thoughts out longer. He knew I knew. He tried to explain a couple times, but I would just silence him by lifting my hand, signaling 'hey, this is the nicest way I can think of telling you to shut up. Just to stop talking to me, and with your sorry ass escuses, without me having to tell you'.

We pulled up outside his house. "Anthony, I would be very grateful if you came inside, so we could talk." I just nodded, without looking at him. What will I do? I can't stay mad at him forever, maybe it wasn't his fault. Maybe it was just hot in there. I'll have to follow the worried man inside to find out.