The confession

Anthony's POV

So I have 6 hours to get to Adams. If I leave now, I'll get there early enough to spend time with him. I sighed in thought. He makes me smile, makes me feel breathless, like someone has squeezed all the air out of my lungs. Why shouldn't he know? Why shouldn't he just know that I'm avalable, just for him. Gosh, I'm so desperate for him, I wouldn't even mind if he just uses me... no, thats too far now. What am I thinking? If he loves me, he loves me. I'm gonna get ready to go now, have a cold shower (hopefully that'll set me straight) and go. At that point, it felt like I was going to faint, but what good will that do?

As I pulled up to his house, I felt a sudden feeling of dread hit me. What am I doing? No, I'm gonna go inside, have a good night, then come home. Simple. As I knocked on his door, I heard a joyful giggle come from the door, and I could tell it was Adam looking through the spyhole. Is he excited that I'm here? As he invited me in, I noticed a drawing on his desk; it was just something silly I drew for him years ago. It was a cat on fire, with a lawnmower next to it. It was just a stupid thing we both made up; nothing big, but he kept it, which must mean something right?

My thoughts were interupted by a suggestive cough. The kind of cough that means 'hey, I need to say something'. " Hey, Anthony, I need to say something to you, and I'm not quite sure how to tell you." Oh no, it's gonna be bad. He's in love with gassy. What was I thinking, of course he is, why wouldn't he be. "Anthony, the reason I invited you out tonight was because," I could see that he was looking at his feet, blushing slightly. "Anthony, I think I love you. I dont know why, or when it started, but one day, something just clicked. You just looked so beautiful. This sounds wierd, and if you want to go, thats fine. Just forget I said anything." I couldn't help but smile. My cheeks were killing me, but I couldn't stop. I had to tell him.

"Thank goodness. Adam... I have loved you for years. I've always tried to play it off, like I was just messing about; but now I know that you feel the same way, I can finally be happy again!" By this time, we were both just smiling and staring into each others eyes, like they were hypnotising us. Adam was getting closer to me, and without noticing, I did too. I could tell that this was ment to happen, like our destinys had finally collided together.

As our lips were about to seal our love, a knock at the door brought us out our mystical haze. It was Gassy, no doubt. As Adam walked to the door, I tried so desperately to explain how Max felt about him. He obviously didn't hear my crying pleas, as he was still smiling like a school girl that had just been asked to the prom.

"Hey, Nanners! Wazzap! Hey Anthony. We ready to go yet?" 

XxXx Dedicated to Florenti, because she is my heart and soul <3 She has also hacked my account and is writing this. Luv you Amelia xXxX