The suggestion

ANTHONY'S POV

I had finally gotten Adam to calm down a bit (laying him down on the bed with a cold cloth on his forehead normally does the trick), but there's something on my mind that I can't quite seem to shake off. Max was quite, how do I put this, physical... He was quick to slam his fist into the wall when he heard the news, and then came right up close to Adam; close enough so that he could feel the hatred radiating from him.
I was still holding Adam when the idea came to me. It's a last resort, but after Max's display of wonder today, I feel as if its the absolute right thing to do.
"Adam, sweetie, could I ask your opinion on something?"
A quiet grunt was his response.
"Well, I know how much today shook you up; and seeing as we only really need Skype to talk to everyone, I was thinking about getting a restraining order on Max..."
That sounded harsher outloud than it did in my head, let's just hope that Adam didn't find it too abysmal.
"Uhh, well, he is our, umm, our friend, and he would be very upset if we put a restraining order on him. I mean, its not a.... bad idea per se, its just, well its mean.. "
Welp, that was confusing as fuck. Any of you get a clear answer out of that?
"Okay, well how about we give him one more chance, yeah, then if he plays up again we put that legal bubble over us, how about that now, huh?"
I could see he wanted it, its somewhat obvious when you've been around him for some time; his pupil dilutes and constricts a few times before he comes to a conclusion. But me being me, I could also see those little streaks of fear in his eyes, probably due to the fact that Max will probably feel to awkward to play with us anymore. But he still went too far, just too far, and that's not on.
"Ant, *sigh* Ant, we should probably get that restraining order on him next time he fucks up shouldn't we..." thank goodness he sees the light!
"Yes hun, we probably definitely should."
So I sat him up, took him by the hand, and dragged him out of the bed to lay him down on the sofa so we could watch a movie. We couldn't pick a good one, so it ended up being super mario bros. I say, they should never of let that become a thing, dear Neptune did you see yoshi! Like for fucks sake, what the holy fuck... It seemed to take Adam's mind off of Max at least.
"Oh, pretty lady, wanna strut ya stuff back heyah so we can let'sa go back to ya castle, eh, so I can eat ya cake and whatnot..."
"Shut up Adam, I'm not Daisy, I'm Mario!"
"Pretty lady, can I go into that 'secret room', ehuehueh,"
"Later you, ugh, you, shut up."
My face and I were not amused. Are, are you serious? I guess I'm gonna have to tap that later, ugh... or, fuck, its gonna have to tap me! EUUWW, THATS GONNA TAP MY ASS! I swear if he mentions salami...
"Hey, hey, I'm joking I'm joking."
He cranked his neck to look at me, and give me a quick grin before sitting up and leaving my presence to get a glass of water. He is wonderful though, truly wonderful...
*THUD*
Oh shit what...
"Oh what the fuck Adam" I tried to mumble
"Are you ok?! What is it?!"
There he was, lying flat on the kitchen floor, with what appears to be a phone in his hand; oh no...
"Adam, Adam can you hear me?"
"Anthony, fuck, what am I gonna do?" I heard him say under his breath.
I took the phone to see if it was anything on there, and of course what do I see? A text from Max, obviously! It reads "I'm sorry about earlier, I just love you too much to give up now. Why won't you be mine, I'll love you way more than that toyboy you call a boyfriend!" Followed up with a picture of him and Adam from last year when we all met up. Fucking dickwad, doing this to Adam.
"Adam, can you hear me? Are you actually unconscious?"
"No you idiot, shhh, I've just fainted and smacked my head on the floor and your shouting very loudly, so if you could fucking not!"
"Oh, sorry. I guess its back to square one. Come on, lemme get you back to bed with that cloth."
And off we went back to the bedroom to rest him up again because of Max. That's it, first thing tomorrow me and Adam are going down to get that restraint. I get that he's upset, I really do, but he doesn't have to be a douche about it. And Adam has to stop fainting, cause all his pillows are getting damp because of the wet cloths... wouldn't change it for the world though

A/N
Yes the cover is tacky, but it was too funny not to use it. COME ON LOOK AT IT! YOU CAN COUNT THE PIXLES!