|32|Cards|

|Chapter 32|Cards|

Allison woke up in Aro's Chambers, he was sitting by her bed the whole time, 3 days of unbearable pain. But it was all over, ally was not a full Vampire. She could see everything from a different perspective, She could feel that mating bond more prominently. Noticing Aro carefully watching her she jumped him, causing the chair he was sat on to break and both of them tumbled to the floor. She giggled and joined their lips into a passionate kiss. Aro rolled them over and smiled at her but it didn't last long as ally bucked his hips and threw him off her with her newborn strength, sending Aro into the ceiling.

Her eyes widening she ran over to Aro who was brushing the remains of dust and pain off his suit.

"Aro I'm so sorry I didn't realise how much strength I put in"

"It's alright my dear" Aro only chuckled.

Ally walked over to him and whispered into his ear "now that I'm stronger you won't be able to do anything about me being above" she winked at him,

Aro growled lowly. "I'm sure it won't last long darling" he replied cheekily.

"We'll see" ally challenged before pushing Aro down onto the bed and straddling his hips.

*

After their multiple activities they lay on the bed naked together. Ally drew circles with her finger on Aro's chest as he gripped her hip.

"Aren't you thirsty?" He asked curiously

"My lust for you overcomes my lust for blood" she said as he turned and pecked Aro's lips.

"Marry me" Aro said randomly

Ally looked up at him shocked "no" she replied giggling.

*

Aro brought ally to feed outside the castle they lured a couple out of a night club with promises of a foursome into an alley. Ally drank deeply from each of them as Aro gazed upon his mate with a faint smile thinking about how lucky he was to have her. When she finished feeding there was a trail of blood going down her chin. Aro licked it off and joined their lips, tasting the remains of blood on her tongue. He bit her lip making her moan.

"Marry me" he said as he pressed her up against the alleyway wall and kissed her neck.

"No" she moaned as he sucked on a sweet stop.

*

When they arrived back at the castle Caius, Marcus and Dora were stood there to congratulate Ally on her change.

"Oh and I almost forgot congratulations on your engagement too" Dora hugged Both Aro and Ally

"She said no" Aro mumbled causing Caius to laugh which in turn earned him a glare from Aro.

"Why not?" Dora asked shocked

"The atmosphere wasn't very romantic honestly Dora, first in bed after we fucked and then while making out after feeding" ally laughed

"Aro!" Dora frowned "can't you ask like a normal person with a ring and good atmosphere?! Well Caius asked me while eating me out so I couldn't exactly say no" Dora mentioned

"Dora!" Caius, Ally, Marcus and Aro exclaimed at the same time.

"They didn't need to know that" Caius grumbled.

"Nightmares for the rest of my life" ally complained.

"Good thing you don't sleep then" Dora bit back. "Now Aro meet is in the library with allison in a while you know why" Dora said mysteriously as she left with Caius and Marcus.

Aro then pivked Allison up bridal style and carried to their chambers silently. Once they arrived at Aro's Chambers he placed her down on the bed and kneeled between her legs. Looking at him confused She waiting for his next actions. Aro hooked his fingers on the inside of allys tong and pulled it down her legs, she stepped out of it as if on instinct as he raised them up to his nose and breathing in. She bit her lip as She could feel herself getting wet already. Aro growled lowly and tucked her thong into his suit pocket.

"I want you without them for the day" he grinned at her "Now come, Marcus, Caius and Athena are probably waiting for us to start the card game"

"Card game?" Ally asked confused

Aro didn't answer but offered her his hand as they made their way to the library. There was a table with 6 chairs surrounding it. Marcus sat at the head of the table with Caius on his left and Dora beside him so Aro sat on Marcus' Right with ally beside him. The rules were explained and they were about to begin.

"Oh wait, the winner gets to make each of the other players do something, anything and they have to do it" Dora added before they started.

The game began, half way through it Ally felt Aro's large hand on her knee, not paying much attention to it She continued the game, his hand travelled up to her thigh, she turned to look at him but he played innocent, staring down at his cards. Rolling her eyes She went back to the game. Aro didn't give up he travelled higher until his fingers were rubbing circles on her inner thigh, right beside her core.

She placed her hand on his and tried to move it back down but he would budge, she left him off so They didn't attract unwanted attention from his brothers or Dora. She nearly gasped out loud when he slipped a single finger inside her. She glared at him but he was looked at the game with a sly smile on his face. Ally couldn't help but spread her legs wider under the table, giving Aro more access, he slipped a second finger in which must've pleased him as his smile got so big that Caius noticed.

"Aro why are you smiling like a fool, you're losing" he pointed out

"You never know brother, I might be winning" Aro said mysteriously as he pumped both fingers into ally faster now.

She let out a small groan.

"Ally are you okay?" Dora asked, concerned.

"Yes I, just, um cramps you know" She stammered not being able to think straight as Aro went faster.

On the verge on climax she let out a louder moan, but nobody said anything as She grabbed my stomach for the show "sorry" She mumbled.

Aro pulled his fingers out of her and brought them up to his mouth, dripping with her cum he placed them in his mouth, Ally frantically looked around to see if anyone was watching but all three of them were gazing down at their cards. She shook her head at Aro.

In the end Dora won which she was overjoyed about. She got to tell everyone what to do.

"Okay so Marcus, I want you to smile, a proper smile" she ordered which he did, a wide smile looked odd on Marcus' face as if his facial muscles never did that action before.

"Aro you cant stop ally or harm Demetri because of what I'm about to make her do" Aro looked hesitant but nodded.

"Ally I want you to randomly straddle and make out with Demetri" once she said those words Aro growled loudly and was about to protest "Aro you're not allowed to stop her or harm him remember?" Aro glared at Dora, defeated.

"And Caius I want you to" she whispered the rest into his ear "tonight"

Caius only nodded, his face not giving anything away.

"I'm not sure if I want to know what you said to him" allison laughed.