|27|Sexual Frustration|

|Chapter 27|Sexual Frustration|

I woke up the next morning with a bit of a headache. I groaned and stretched. Aro being the amazing man he his immediately passed me some paracetamol and a glass of water. I placed the pills in my mouth and drank the water, falling back down onto the bed. Aro left me with a kiss to draw me a bath. I was exhausted.

When the bath was ready I was flung over Aro's shoulder and carried to the bathroom.

"Hey! Put me down I can walk" I giggled which earned me a slap on my backside causing me to go red.

"Shush there" Aro places me down once in the bathroom and laughs when he saw my red face.

"Go away" I grumbled. Sliding my panties down and getting into the tub.

"Does spanking turn you on, baby girl?" Ask whispered lustfully into my ear.

I went fully tomato red "go away" I whined. Aro laughed and kneeled down beside the tub.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to wash you not relax my sweet" Aro said in calm and relaxing voice.

I lowered myself into the water even more. Letting out a small moan at the perfect water temperature around my body. Aro grabbed a jug and filled it with water, he gestured for me to sit up and face my back toward him, so I did.

He poured a few jugfuls of water over my head and grabbed the shampoo. He rubbed it in his hands and started working it into my hair, I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling fully, he throughly washed every single strand properly and massaged my scalp, I let out a moan at the pleasure, he continued to massage and lightly scratch my scalp, it was true bliss. He then filled the jug another few times to get all the shampoo out of my hair.

He loosely tied up my hair into a bun so it doesn't fall into the foamy water. Aro grabbed the sponge, dipping it into the water and put shower gel on it. He then started to rub gentle circled with the sponge on my back, working all the knots out. He turned me around so I was laying on my back on the tub. He started rubbing gentle circles with the sponge again starting on my shoulders and collarbones. Continuing to my chest and sensitive nipples. I bit my lip to hold it a moan when he takes care of my chest. Closing my eyes as he traveled down my stomach with the sponge. He then did the outer sides of my thighs and the rest of my legs, travelling back up along my inner thighs, my eyes opened wide as he got to my core. Rubbing gentle circles there longer than he needed to felt my arousal growing. Aro caught eye contact with me, there was a very suspicious sparkle in his eyes. I then felt a finger inside me, I wasn't used to the foreign feeling which didn't stop Aro, he started pumping it in and out of me, I let out a moan which encouraged Aro to add a second finger, causing me to widen my legs for him. Aro grabbed my ankle with his other hand and pulled it out of the water and onto his shoulder, widening his access and twisting me to face his way. He started pumping his finger faster as waves of pleasure rolled over me making me moan and whimper for more. I could feel it, an orgasm coming on, my moans getting louder and just before I was about to reach climax Aro's fingers were gone. Unable get me to reach what I wanted. I looked at him shocked and annoyed.

"Aro!" I exclaimed, frowning.

"I have a meeting to get to darling, I'll be back in the evening." He said as he got up, smirky cockily at me.

"You could've at least.... ughhhh" I groaned, frustrated.

I could hear Aro laughing as he left. How dare he?! He stopped just when... ugh he'll get him back for that but tonight.... I'll get what I want.

I finished up my bath and got out, getting changed I decided to go for something comfortable so I grabbed one of Aro's hoodies which turned out to be Calvin Klein so I themed the rest of my clothes under Calvin Klein, black leggings, of course my treasured Calvin Klein sports bra and thong, I was shocked to discover that I even had Calvin Klein Shoes that I didn't notice. I braided my still damp hair into two boxer braids and decided to put my plan in motion.

I haven't forgotten last night, and that Aro said we'd continue where we left off in the morning because he though the wine was influencing me, I really did want him and felt like this was the time to give myself to him. I would have him, tonight. I started thinking over a strategy as I stared at the ceiling above the bed.

There was a knock on the door "Allison the tourist group and due to be in the throne room in a minute." Demetri informed me through the door.

"Yes I'll be down there in a minute" I called back.

I forgot that feeding time is today but that's good, I'll get to feed and might get some new ideas for tonight. I took my time walking to the throne room at a human pace. When I entered everyone was waiting quietly for the tourists to come in. I went to stand at the side near some pillar but Aro waved me over to him. Anthedora was stood beside Caius' throne so I guessed I was ment to do the same by Aro's. I did. The tourists led by Heidi came in.

"This is the throne room" she announced.

"Welcome, Welcome," Aro greeted them, standing up from his throne and spreading his arms wide as if to hug them all "it's a pleasure to have you in our home, you've just turned up for dinner" he concluded as the door slammed shut and Aro lunged for his prey with Caius, Marcus and anthedora first. I wasn't far behind. Draining two middle aged men quickly I grabbed the third one and had an idea. Aro was about to finish feeding on his first prey.  Once he pulled away from the young girls neck and tossed her to the floor I pushed the man into his arms, sharing a evil grin with him.

We both dug our fangs into him, it was way more exciting to drink with Aro, not only blood lust but sexual list was present too. Once we tossed the body away as if on instinct I jumped Aro who caught me mid air and held my backside tightly, I wrapped my legs around his waist as I desperately attacked his mouth, I could taste the remaining blood on his tongue. Aro pressed me against a nearby wall, it didn't matter than the whole coven was in the room we only saw each other.

Aro harshly bit my bottom lip, emitting a loud moan from me, no doubt gaining us attention. I rocked my hips into his, enlarging the tent in his suit pants. He growled into my ear as he took care of my neck, i arched my back in pleasure, moaning.

I could hear whistles in the background, no doubt Felix and Demetri cheering us on.

"Get a room will you?" Caius hissed at us, obviously annoyed.

We pulled away, "we'll take this one, you can leave" I hissed back.

"How dare you-" Caius started But was cut off my Aro.

"All of you! Out! Now!" Aro snarled fiercely at them all. I could hear Caius muttering under his breath.

The room was empty in a matter of seconds, Aro carried us over to his throne and sat down on it, with me straddling his lap, I rocked my hips back and forward into his, causing him to growl from pleasure as he went back to kissing my neck. Once his dick was as hard as it would go I hopped off him and turned to leave.

"Allison what are you..." Aro asked confused.

"Oh sorry honey, did you not cum? Oops..." I smirked at him and walked out, I could hear him growling and punching something.

See Aro? Sexual frustration isn't all that nice now is it?