|24|Vulnerable|

(A/N If some Haven't noticed the title has been changed to Manipulative Power)

|Chapter 24|Vulnerable|

Once Aro left I took a hot shower and got changed into some random jeans and a shirt. Feeling thirsty I walked out of the room, calling Demetri, who arrived by my side a few seconds later.

"Yes my lady?" He asked.

"Drop the lady and when is the next group of tourists coming in?" I asked

"2 days my lady, they come every 3 days."

"What did I say about calling me lady? It's Allison, or Ally." I rolled my eyes.

"But Master Aro expects us to" he defended

"Well I'm ordering you to call me Allison or ally"

"Yes my lady, um.. Allison" he stammered

*

2 more days? But I'm thirsty now.... a plan popped into my head as I headed down to the main door. I was just gonna leave, feed and come back before Aro finishes his court business. I headed out ignoring the secretary that was saying something in Italian to me.

I walked along the roads, walking past two men they whistled at me, a sly smirk appeared on my face. My prey. I turned around to look at them, forcing my face to look innocent with a blush. They took it as an invitation, walking over to me.

"Hey beautiful, want to go for a drink with us" the first man said as the second winked at me.

It wasn't even noon and they already want to drink, pathetic. I shyly nodded, deepening my blush. They both grinned at me leaning me towards a pub. I decided to actually have a few drinks since I'm only half vampire and can. After 3 martinis, all three ordered by them of course I leaned over to whisper to them.

"Want to go somewhere, private"

They both nodded and followed me out like lost puppies, men would do anything for sex. Leading them out into some alley I quickly grabbed them both, getting bored of the act as I bit into one while commanding the other to stand still and not move. I moaned at the flavour of the blood laced with alcohol and tossed the limp body away once I was done turning to face the second man.

He had fear in his eyes but had to stay still as I've compelled him to. I decided to have a little mercy on this one.

"Enjoy. This." I compelled him and it into him.

He moaned with pleasure as did I until he didn't have much blood left and fell silent. Tossing him on to of the first man's body I strolled out of the alley and towards the castle. I entered through the main door and got tackled my Felix. He put my hands behind my back in a painful way and brought me to Aro's chambers in vampire speed. I was outraged. What the fuck.

I got tossed into the room while Felix left, leaving me with Aro. Aro helped me up off the floor and hugged me tightly. I pushed him away.

"Aro what the hell is the meaning of this?!" I hissed.

"You left" he said turning his back to me while looking at the floor. "Again" as in he was ashamed of how this was affecting him.

"Left? Aro I went out to feed, I was going to come back, actually I was inside the castle when Felix tackled me and dragged me here" explained gently, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind,resting my cheek on his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"Oh" Aro said turning in my arms so he was facing me and returning my hug, burying his face in the crook of my neck and breathing in my scent. "Don't ever leave me" he said in a broken whisper.

I frowned, If this affecting him so much then what happened when I was away?

"I won't" I promised, rubbing his back, "Aro?" I asked gently as I led us over to the bed.

"Mhmm" he mumbled as we sat down.

"What exactly happened while I was at the Cullen's?" I ask hesitantly.

Aro tensed and stayed silent for a long while as I held his hand in mine and rubbed gently circles on palm with my thumb, I could feel him gradually relaxing at my actions.

"At first when you left I was angry, angry at you because you preferred your family over me, angry at myself that I lost and let you go so easily, let you walk away" he confessed with a frown. "Then I felt empty, the further away you were the more it hurt, the mating bond, it was like... a hole in my chest, unable to be filled with anything else." He paused and took a deep breath.

"the first few days I tried to not think about you, I went to constant court meetings to distract myself but it didn't work, the pain grew and only your scent in my chambers helped. I stayed in there for days, not feeding, it was like my body didn't want to feed or live without you anymore. I didn't want to." He stayed silent for another while.

"I wanted to go and get you from the Cullen's but I knew that it wouldn't help, that I had to wait until you came back yourself, of course you didn't, The Cullen's drugged you and sent you here which hurt, I thought you came beck on your own at first..." he trailed off, not meeting my eyes.

Tears pooled in my eyes, I hurt him so much, because I was being stubborn and paranoid. I hugged him like my life depended on it as silent tears trailed down my cheeks, I wiped them quickly not wanting to worry Aro anymore. He squeezed me back and deeply breathing in my scent as if it calmed him.

"I'm so sorry Aro" I whispered, remorseful.

To which Aro only pulled away and placed a kiss on my lips, I tried to show him just how sorry I was for doing all that, for hurting him and how much I care about him. He kissed me with just as much passion.

The wasn't sweet or lustful it was true and honest. Once I broke the kiss I pulled Aro down to lay on the bed with me, he made himself comfortable. His head was resting on my chest, using my boobs as a pillow and his arms wrapped tightly around my hips. I was leaning against the headboard, stroking aro's silky raven hair with my hand, as I scratched gently at his scalp with the tips of my fingernails.

A low noise started emitting from Aro, it almost sounded like he was purring as it gradually got louder, I smiled at the noise, it calmed me. Aro wasn't as strong as he let on, he had a soft side and now I came to realise that. He was a busy man, a lot of things on his head and had to seem strong about everything, he couldn't show a weakness, but with me he can, he allows himself to show his true feelings, I was his safe place and I knew I couldn't let him down. I should be comforting him and supporting not causing his to worry even more.

My feeling for the leader of the vampire world, Aro Volturi gradually grew as I come to know the true him.