|28|Mine|

|Chapter 28|Mine|

I went to Aro's Chambers after the throne room but met Demetri outside the door.

"Oh Allison didn't know you had it in you" he wiggles his eyebrows as he smirked suggestively.

I rolled my eyes, feeling evil I answered with, "mhmm... I meant how could I not? Aro is so toned like he has a body to die for, and that ass on him I think any girl would tap that not to mention his d-"

"Okay okay, I don't want to hear about my Masters body or his... okay whatever point taken I won't say a word" he cut me off and grumbled.

I sniggered at the look on his face, Demetri didn't need to know that I haven't seen anything apart from Aro's chest yet but that'll change by tonight. Suddenly Aro came from around the corner and he mustn't have liked something about how near Demetri was to me because in seconds Demetri found himself slammed into the stone wall.

"Mine" overcome by lust Aro snarled at him, about to pounce and most likely kill or badly injure Demetri.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist, trying to calm him, he got successfully distracted and returned my hug. "Mine" he whispered into my ear.

"Yours" I confirmed as I stroke his hair. Gesturing for Demetri to get out of here with my hand behind Aro's back. "You've court no?" I asked gently, eager to start preparing for tonight.

Aro nodded and kissed my cheek before he left. Why did he come up here anyway? Who knows. I entered the room to get ready for tonight. I got Demetri to fetch me loads of tea lights that I lit and spaced around the room, so we wouldn't have to have the light on. Next I decided to chose my outfit, remembering that Aro's favourite colour was red I put on a red lingerie with black lace stockings, a black velvet choker with a heart along with red heart earrings. I then did my makeup, red lips and smokey eyeshadow. Also put on fake ombre black to red nails. I undid my boxer braids to form beach waves and tied the front back into a small bun so it didn't get in the way.

I was ready, Aro should be back any minute now. I might have overdid it with the makeup, jewellery and nails but I wanted to look good for Aro. I lay in the middle of the bed and took out the Drama 'Blood Brothers' to pretend to casually be reading. Aro came in about half an hour later.

He walked in "darling I'm—" he cut himself off as he stood frozen by the door, slowly closing the door his eyes roamed up and down my body as I lay on my side with my elbow holding up my head giving him a full view.

He approached the bed slowly.... still roaming my both with his eyes. He suddenly literally jumped me as we bounced on the bed a few times I squealed. Immediately joining our lips he ravished my mouth, kissing me roughly, not that I was complaining. I wrapped my stocking clad legs around his waist as he held both my wrists above my head. He straightened up and took off his jacket, then I did his tie which he wrapped around my wrists and then tied it to the headboard of the bed.

"Aro what are you doing?" I asked, suddenly hesitant.

"Don't worry my dear I'll undo it later" he promised as he started kissing my jaw and down my neck, he sucked and licked at a sweet spot on my neck making me moan loudly. Grinning he moved down my shoulder and to my collar bone, placing open mouthed kisses on my skin.

He then quickly ripped my lingerie in half a threw it somewhere making me gasp, and Aro chuckle. His tongue met my nipple as his hand played with the other, I moaned in slight pain and pleasure when he bit down on it, arching my back. He switched nipples giving them both the same amount of attention. Aro then continued down to my belly button and to my lower stomach, he went down boy my inner thighs and pulled my thing down flinging it somewhere.

He then slowly put a single finger in, watching me the whole time as I struggled against the tie to buck my hips into his finger but he only chuckled and whispered "so eager" before he suddenly started pumping two fingers inside me at an alarming rate. My eyes closed and mouth opened wide in bliss as I moaned. I was nearing climax when Aro pulled his fingers out again, frowning at him I opened my eyes to see him holding his two fingers up to my lips, leaking with my fluids.

I took them into my mouth, licking a sucking everything off, tasting myself, I could hear Aro growl lowly as I sucked. H removed back down and entered my core again but not with his fingers, with his skilled tongue. He licked and sucked on me as I didn't last long, my first orgasm ripped through me as I moaned, his name. To which he only lapped up all my juices, making me slim with need again. Bending my head backwards in bliss I couldn't believe how good this felt.

Aro came back up to my face and joined our lips, I could taste myself on his tongue and Aro made quick work of the tie, letting my wrists go free. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed, pulling gently at the hair on the nape of his neck. He broke the kiss.

Aro got rid of his pants and boxers revealing himself to me, he was an impressive length, I could see all the veins pulsing out as his member stood proud and tall, hard. Positioning himself between my legs he stared at me, pushing himself into my core until he left a barrier.

"Are you sure about this baby girl?" He asked concerned.

I blushed at being called baby girl but nodded, "Yes Aro, I want you" I confessed

That's all he needed, with one swift movement he broke through my layer and stopped, letting me adjust to the feeling and his presence inside me. Tears stung my eyes but regardless I nodded for him to move. Aro started slowly, carefully, not wanting to cause me pain, after a while I encouraged him to move faster by letting out a quiet moan. He moved at the steady pace, gradually going faster. Until he hit a stop causing me to loudly moan.

"Aro" I moaned.

Aro plunged in and out of me at a fast pace. Both of us moaning and groaning. Just Aro leaning over me as he pumped into me, just when I reached climax he bit down on my neck, i moaned louder not registering the pain at all. He drank and came. Pulling his fangs out of my neck and his member out of my core.

"I love you" he whispered as I drifted off. I was going to answer that I love him too but didn't have the energy.

*

I woke up to a bare chest, looking up I saw Aro grinning down at me.  I smiled and snuggled into his chest, lifting my leg up over his Hop was met with something Hard.  Eyes widening I looked up at him while he gave me a sly smirk.

Aro was unsatisfiable, we went at it another 4 times, none stop.

"Do you every like not feel horny?" I asked as I was panting.

"No my dear, you wouldn't either if you were a full vampire" he said as he kissed my shoulder. "I've got court" he announced.

I groaned not again, but it was already 3pm so of course he was going to get called away sooner or later. "Stay till I fall asleep?" I asked shyly looking up at him. I couldn't help but feel tired again.

"Always" Aro snuggles me into his chest as he stroke my hair.

*

When I woke up later on that Day, I wasn't in Aro's bed anymore or Aro's Chambers whatsoever. I was in an old fashioned room, confused. Once I sat up Anthedora Walked in.

"Good morning Ally" she said cheerily

"Dora? Where am I?" I asked confused.

"Your room in the tower, Aro had Demetri Carry you here last night." She answered as if it was obvious.

"The tower..?" I stammered