Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Taylor-

It had now been a month since Ginny had had the Death Eater baby supposedly removed and she was still in St Mungos Hospital looking worse than ever. To make things worse the Healers had still not figured out how to take the curse off of James so Harry wasn't allowed to visit him. Hermione and Ron had been taking care of him ever since Ginny had been taken in.

"Taylor, I'm just stepping out for a bit. Albus is going back to Hogwarts today so I'm going to see him off. I promised Lily that she could come and see Ginny today as well." Harry smiled slightly to Taylor as he stood in the doorway.

"Ok see you later, send my love to Al." Taylor replied.

As soon as Harry had gone Taylor looked back down at her extremely pale and shrivelled best friend. She hated seeing her like this. Ginny was a true fighter so Taylor was just hoping that Ginny was going to fight through this. Everybody needed her. All they could do at the moment was pray for a miracle.

"I think now's the time to start praying for a miracle Tay." Colette's voice filled the room.

"How do you do that?! I wasn't even thinking of you!" Taylor cried, laughing a little.

"Gee thanks Tay." Colette rolled her eye's jokingly.

"What do you mean now's the time to start praying for a miracle?" Taylor asked watching as Colette's ghost moved over to Ginny and rested a ghostly hand on her cheek.

"She's weak Tay, she's teetering on the edge." Colette sighed, looking up at Taylor. Taylor looked closely to see ghostly tears appearing in Colette's eye's.

"I hate them those Death Eaters, how could they do this to Ginny?!" Taylor cried, running her hand's through her hair.

"There Death Eaters Taylor, besides she's the one that agreed to marry Harry Potter." Colette laughed slightly.

"It doesn't help with her little head attacks as well." Taylor sighed.

"Head attacks? What do you mean?" Colette asked.

"Have you not seen her when her head starts thumping when she has memories with you in Lette?" Taylor asked.

"No. Oh no, this is bad." Colette's face seemed to grow paler if it was possible for a ghost.

"What?! What is it?!" Taylor cried jumping up and watched Colette closely.

"Ginny..she...she's got some kind of connection with her our side and it's not through me...no...,it's not through Fred either. I don't where it's coming from!" Colette cried.

"It's giving her bad images Taylor, it's hurting her. It's- it's killing her and with this as well it isn't helping." Colette stuttered.

"How do we fix this Colette?!" Taylor cried, looking down at Ginny with worry.

"Get Harry, we need to talk immediately!" Colette told her.

Taylor quickly conjured up a patronus and gave it a message. She watched as it quickly disappeared to deliver the message to Harry.

"Colette, she's going to be okay isn't she?" Taylor asked, her eye's swimming with tears.

"Taylor you know that I can't promise you that don't you?" Colette sighed, looking over at her best friend.

"But it brings me comfort Lette." Taylor whimpered a little.

"Taylor what is it? Is something wrong I- AHH-!" Harry walked in the room and cried in horror at Colette's ghost.