Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ginny-

The next morning, Ginny woke up with a terrible head ache. She turned over and smiled at Harry's sleeping face. She absolutely loved waking up next to Harry every morning just to watch him sleeping. He was such a cute sleeper in Ginny's eye's.

Ginny giggled however when Harry's face turned up into a grin. He rolled over and grabbed Ginny by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

"What is it with you watching me when I'm trying to sleep?" Harry grinned, opening his bright green eye's.

"You're a cute sleeper." Ginny grinned.

"If you say so dear." Harry rolled his eye's.

"Mum! Dad! James has ran off with Honey!" Lily's voice cried from the hallway.

"Excellent." Ginny sighed.

"Do you want me to go and sort it out?" Harry asked.

"No, we'll leave it for a minute then go." Ginny answered, snuggling into Harry's chest again.

"Ok." Harry grinned.

"MUM!" Albus' voice cried from some downstairs.

"Lie-in over, I'll go and sort it out." Ginny rolled her eyes. She quickly climbed out of bed, grabbed her dressing gown and headed downstairs.

Ginny rolled her eye's as she walked into the kitchen. Albus and Lily were both sat at the kitchen table eating their breakfast whilst James was taunting Lily by waving her cat, Honey, in her face and when Lily went to grab the cat, James pulled it away from her so she couldn't have the cat.

"James, please stop taunting your sister. It's too early in the morning." Ginny sighed.

"But Mum, it's funny." James moaned.

"Maybe to you it is, but not to Lily." Ginny rolled her eye's again. The habit of her's was never going to go away.

"Fine." James huffed, finally giving the cat back to Lily.

"Morning everyone." Harry walked into the kitchen, sitting at the table.

"Morning Dad!" Lily beamed.

"Morning Dad." Albus smiled.

"Morning." James was still in a huff.

"James what were you doing to your sister this morning?" Harry asked in a disapproving tone.

"I was just messing about." James shrugged.

"No change there then." Harry stated, picking up the newest edition of the Daily Prophet.

Around half an hour later, Harry had already headed out to work, and all of the kids were in the garden. Ginny sighed and began doing the cleaning. By lunch time she had cleaned the whole of upstairs and the sitting room when Taylor burst into the house.

"Yo! Where's my fainting best friend?!" Taylor cried through the house.

"Mum please don't say 'yo'!" Ginny laughed a little as Olly said this.

"I'll say what I want thanks!" Taylor huffed.

"I'm in here." Ginny called. Seconds later, Taylor walked into the Kitchen, flinging her car key's on to the side and sitting down in a chair at the Kitchen table whilst Lottie and Kyle ran outside.

"What's for dinner Gin?" Taylor asked.

"Taylor, you're so rude. Even your son isn't as rude as you. You can sit down Olly." Ginny smiled at the boy as he nodded and sat in a chair beside his Mum.