Chapter 15

This time, I wake up laying on the floor.

Except no one is near me.

Instead, a huge buffet of food lays next to me, and Im not kidding.

I reach my hand out to grab a strawberry, but when I try to snatch it, it disapears, and small bread takes it place.

I whistle curse words, pounding my fist on the wall.

Then, as if I'm not beaten enough, I feel a pound on my back, and I moan in desperation.

"Where is he."

With the little amount of strenght I have, I crane my neck to face Chase.

"Who?" I mutter, trying to open my eyelids.

He kicks me again, except this time, on my skull.

I rock back and forth, as my head rushes in despair.

"The Boy."

I raise an eyebrow, somehow completely awake.

"Who?"

"The boy you jumped with. Did he make it, or not."

I start to have a blurry vision of what happened.

"Yeah! The Boy! Uh... I Dont Know. Maybe..."

"Stop messing around. You both entered the test together, right? So did he make it?" Chase starts to look furious with how I'm responding with him.

Before I answer him, Hunter runs up to Chase with a heavy looking pole in his hand, and at the last second, notices my body draped on the floor, with my head scraped and bloody.

He starts to look worried, but then changes his look from sorrow to discust.

Discust.

Thats all I've been getting from him lately.

"Whats your problem?! One your a complete asshole, but the next, you a-"

Hunter raises the pole and smashes it across my face, as I start to see things, and completely lose contact to the real world.

A/N PLZ READ.

Hey guys. So im not sure if you want me to continue the story, so plz favorite, comment,Follow, whatever. Thx!^_^