Chapter 13

I gasp in astonishment, staring at her emerald green eyes, and walk closer to her almost shallow body.

She Smiles, then balls up her fists.

Standing about 0.5 Feet away from her, I grab KD105's Arm, and sure enough, It was her.

"You- Your here!?" I start to smile, then grab her and put her in a big bear hug.

"Uh Yeah. But Over here."

I swivel around, letting go of KD105, and staring at another, shaggier, older version.

"Who- Who are you?" I Say, Turning From Fake To Real.

"Uh? Hullo!? You Best, Most Fabulous Friend In The World!?"

"Dont Listen To Her!" Young KD105 Says. "She's a fake! A monster! Im The Real One!"

"Wait!? Whats Both Of Your Names?!"

At The Same Time, Both Of Them Shout Out "KD105" And "Autumn"

Right Then I Knew Who Was Fake.

"Listen To Me Crystal! They're Making Duplicates! Clones! That's Why I Didnt Get Off The Train!"

I Stare At The Ragged Autumn. Then At The New, Sharp KD105.

"Then Why Are You Here?" I Ask Her Sharply.

"I'm Not!!! When You Jumped With The Boy, A Test Began, But I Cut Into It, And Am Talking To You Telepathically! All thats Supposed To Be Happening Right Now, Is Me And The Fake Over there, standing Like Dummies!! You Have No Idea What They're Doing to Me! I can't Even Open My Eyes Without Screaming And Jolting in Pain! You Need To Help Us!!"

"Us?" I question.

"YES! Multiple People Were Taken Off the Train, and I was one, along with a guy named Peter."

"Peter!? But- I saw Peter the other day! He's Fine! Maybe Its Another Peter!?" I Question, Knowing The Answer.

"You Know Only One Person Can Have A Name! Well, Until they die, which I have a feeling Autumn will be availible in a bit... Anyways, After they created Peter's Clone, they killed the original!"

I Gasp In Utter Horror And Shock.

"K-Illed him?"

"Yes! And- Oh No..." Autumn Stares To Turn Shallow, along with the clone, which is standing there smiling.

"Whats Going On?!"

"TIME. Now, I need you to listen to me! I know what you are, Ive seen it in you since the day we met, so please! You can stop this!"

"Where are You!!!?? I Scream, as Autumn turn completely hollow.

"You already Know!!" Amd Then, She Reforms.

"Yes! You're back!" I rush to hug her, but she shakes her head.

"Not Yet."

I ignore what she says, and tackle her, but the second my skin touches hers, she disinagrates into dust.

"Autumn!!!!" I shriek, falling to the ground.

But it's to late. She's gone.

"Not Yet." I remember her tell me.

I stand up, and soon, everything starts to turn into ash.

I stare At My Hands, as they fall and evaporate.