Chapter 10

He scoffs.

"About what. You want to ask if the nerd can join?"

"Stop it. I know exactly whats going on."

"And what would that be, Mouse?"

"Your Jelly."

"Excuse me, What?"

"J E A L O U S. I know it. You know it."

"Please. Now, If you dont have anything else to say, Im meeting Aliana."

I laugh.

"Now is that so? Please Hunter. I thought you were the strong one here."

He turns around and starts to walk, but I grab him.

"That, 'Nerd' Is someone I saw on the train. And he disappeared the second I met him. now tell me that the second you saw that person, you wouldn't want to squeeze them."

He has a look of relief, but it quickly changes to anger.

“Yeah. Sure. Remember, in about 25 minutes. Actually, After practice, I was wondering if-”

“If what?” I say, smiling.

Suddenly, he’s gone, and I’m in some sort of room. No, landscape.

Im on top of a hill, and it’s about summertime.

“Why? Why do I have to do this?”

“Because if you don’t, then just say goodbye to you're brother.”

“What do you have against them? They can do good you know!”

“Yes, they can.” A woman is twirling her hair, smiling at the other figure.

I can finally see the 2nd figure clearly.

It’s a boy, and he looks about 14, but he isn’t facing me,so I can’t really tell.

“But- that’s the problem, you see, Jasper?”

He turns to look away from hear, facing me.

It’s Hunter!

“Now, listen here.  What was you're brother’s name? Sara, Klem,-”

“Jake. His name is Jake.”

“Well, if you don’t get rid of the Utopians once and for all, then ‘Jake’ Will be forever in my hands. Correct?”

Somehow, the large woman turns into a small boy, with the same crooked smile as Hunter’s.

“Am I correct?” The small boy may look innocent, but the voice of the woman is still in there.

“You sick person. I'll never do it. Ever. In fact, I’m going to tell everyone you're plan. To take innocent people after the test that might- miigghhtt have been Utopian, by the result of your stupid machine, and use them for-”

Everything fell.

The guy that looked like Hunter? Down.

The only one standing, was the plump woman, with a small gun in hand.

I scream, and run towards her, but its to late.

I faded away, and somehow, I'm in front of Hunter.

My eyes widen, and I wrap my arms around him.

He stays still, not moving an inch, as I realize what i just did.

I back away fastly as he laughs.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" He asks, smiling.

"What? I dont know what your talking about."

Hunter chuckles and repeats him self. "Man. You need some hearing aids. I said, Do you want to-"

"Hunter! Ay, Come 'ere!" I see a pack of guys all laughing and pushing each other, as I look back at Hunter.

He just gives me a look like I'm supposed to know what that means, and jogs over to them.