Chapter Three

Chapter Three

(Jack POV)

"Come on Lilly, she already did it. We both know this would happen." I said holding Lilly. She's shaking. "She's still a little girl Jack!" Lilly yelled. "Who killed a man." I stated. She shook her head. I know she's overwhelmed.

"Look, she was attacked and defended herself. Now that she has a taste, she'll just want more. And what about Zalgo? It's just a matter of time until he finds out about her and goes after her." I said as I watched her slowly stop shaking. "Okay, but who will train her. I can't do it because we both know I'll go easy on her." Lilly sighed. I nodded. "You're right."

"You'll go way too hard on her." Lilly elbowed my ribs and smirked. "Ben is way too immature and perverted." I said. "Jeff is out of the question." Lilly laughed. It was nice to hear her laugh. She's been stressed lately. She's worried about Jackie. I don't get it because Jackie did not come out of me. But I would do anything for my little girl and Lilly.

"How about Mrs. P trains Jackie too?" Lilly suggested. "Yeah, she did a good job training you so why not?" I shrugged. "Oh shit I have to go!" Lilly said pulling away and running into the house. I ran after her.

"Where?" I asked. "I promised Amanda I'd meet up with her and Scott. I haven't seen her in so long." Lilly said pulling off her sweatpants and pulling on skinny jeans. She put on a bra and shoved the T-shirt down. She pulled on shoes and ran out the door and into the woods.

"So I guess we start tomorrow?" I yelled, knowing I would get no reply.

(Lilly POV)

I senderwalked to her house. I knocked on the door. The clouds threatened rain. Amanda's front door swung open. Amanda slapped me and then hugged me. "That was for not keeping in touch!" She yelled. "Where's Scott?" I asked. "Not here yet."

"My mom and dad are out of town for their anniversary and my annoying little dweeb of a brother is at some camp, so if you want to spend the night for a day or two, or more, you can." Amanda said plopping down on her couch. "I have to tell you something." I said.

"What?" Amanda said sitting up. I sat on the couch. "The reason why I couldn't hang out with you for a while is because I had a kid." I said twisting my T-shirt. Amanda slapped me. "A kid! I didn't know this, WHY?" Amanda yelled.

"Well you know now!" I said fake enthusiasm. "Who's the guy who popped your cherry?" Amanda winked. This time I slapped her. "Ouch!" She said holding her cheek. "Someone got strong!"

"Sorry." I said. "Well who is it?" Amanda said. "Remember that mystery guy?" I asked. "Oh my god you didn't." Amanda lit up. "Tis true." I said sitting up. Amanda smiled. "So tell me about this kid you had with this mystery man." Amanda winked.

"Her name is Jackie because she resembles her dad so much that I just turned his name female." I laughed. "So his name is Jack?" Amanda asked. "Yeah." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I don't remember a Jack going to our school." Lilly said turning her head. "He didn't go to our school." I said. "How did you meet him?" Amanda asked. "On the street." I lied. "So you meet a guy on the street and fuck him?" Amanda asked.

"No! Okay here's what happened. So I was walking home from school and he was talking to my dad. My dad closed the door and he passed by me. I wasn't going to say anything, but he started to talk to me. We eventually began to talk more and more and he became my boyfriend. I moved in with him and we had a kid." I shrugged. This was a lie.

I remember how we really met and why. He was hired to kill me, by my dad. Son of a bitch couldn't do it himself so he hired some guy.

"That's adorable." Amanda said. I smiled. There was a knock on Amanda's door. "Looks like Scotty Boy is here." Amanda said. Even thought the only thing that changed about Amanda is her hair length and age, a few things changed about Scott. He has stubble and is a bit more muscular and taller.

"Hey Amanda." He looked up at me. "Lilly." He whispered. I stood up and he came up to me. "Is it really you?" He asked. Instead of answering, I hugged him. He slowly hugged me back. "I missed you." I said breaking the hug.

"I missed you too." He said scratching the back of his head. "Who wants to watch movies?" Amanda said holding a jubilee of disks to cover her smirk. "Oh great." I said sarcastically. She faked frowned at me and winked at me.

Amanda put a movie in and sat next to me. I was in the middle since I was gone for so long. At first it was a bit awkward for everybody, but eventually we got used to it. I decided to stay at Amanda's house for a few days. Scott said he would come over every day while I'm here.

It's nice to have a taste of my old life. I'm not saying I don't love my new one, but I miss seeing my friends often. Scott had to go home at nine so it was just me and Amanda.

"So, how's life?" Amanda said making popcorn in the kitchen. I braided a section of my hair, un-braided it, and braided it again. "It's fine." I said. "Tell me what you've been up to." I shrugged and Amanda glared at me. "I haven't seen you in like a year, you cant expect me to know." I sighed.

"Well I live with him and he lives with his family-"

"His family? Oh no is he some thirty year old I-live-in-my-parents-basement-and-watch-Pokemon-porn kind of guy?" Amanda's shoulders dropped. I was thrown into a fit of laughter. Amanda started to laugh too.

"No, it's not like that. I mean they're like family. They're not blood relatives." I said. Living with the pastas must have made me a better liar.

"Oh so you're all roommates? Must be a big house, how many people live there?"

"Like, ten." I said. I never really counted, Every time I do, I always forget someone.

"How big is the house, damn." Amanda said wide-eyed.

"Well some people share rooms." I lied.

"Oh, how many bedrooms then?"

"About five, two or three per-room." I lied.

"That's still pretty big." Amanda said coming back to the couch.

I hate the idea of lying to my friends, but it has to be this way.