Chapter Eleven

GUYS I'M BACK AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT AND NOT GIVING UP ON ME IT LITERALLY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME.

*INFORMATION ON UPDATES*

Yo so I'll also put this in my book of announcements, BUT I'm going to update every Wednesday because I figured my update will get people over the hump of the week (Hump Day = Wednesday)

**

I'm also introducing a new character. Tell me if you guys like her. I'm making her up and I'd really appreciate feedback. I'd like to say again that I'm really sorry for not updating sooner.I just haven't gotten around to it. I know, excuses, excuses.

Stay Amazing

Chapter Eleven

(Lilly POV)

I watched as he summoned someone to help. "She should be here soon. All we have to do now is wait." Slendy said rubbing his temples. "Are you okay?" I asked. He wasn't acting like himself. I'm worried. "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."

He didn't want to talk about it. Maybe he'll talk later. "I think you should talk to Jack." He said suddenly. I was caught off guard by such a request. "I want to." I said quietly. He nodded. There was a knock on the door. "She's here." He said, dropping the subject of Jack. I want to talk to him, but what do I say?

Slendy opened the office door to a girl. "Slendy! My man," She hugged him, "how are ya'?" She had a strong Irish accent. "I'm great, how about yourself Aileen?" Slendy said ending the hug. "Oh ya' know, I'm doing fine. Business is boomin' this time of year, yeah?" Finally, Aileen looked at me. "Oh a fleshy I see." She held out her hand to me. "The name's Aileen, how do ya' do?" Smiling, I took her hand and shook it. "I'm great. It's so nice to meet you. My name's Lilly."

Slendy cleared his throat. "If I may," he turned to Aileen and shut the door behind her, "Aileen, we need your help. Lilly here wants to take her little pasta out for interaction and we need to make her appear human." Aileen nodded. "I see." She walked over to the window. "I tell you what, I'll do it if, you let me stay here for a year," She turned to face us, "hear me out. I haven't got a place to stay, except for outside. Yes, business is boomin', but I'm in debt and I need somewhere to stay so I can pay it off and then look for a house. Please Slendy. I-I'll even bring Lucky! You know how much Smile loves Lucky."

He thought about it. "When are you going to move in?" Hearing this made Aileen run up to Slendy and wrap her arms around him. "Oh thank ya'! Thank ya'!" She stopped hugging him and turned to me. "A little pasta, huh? Where is the little fella'?" I smiled. "Her room." She nodded. "So how does this work?" I asked.

She sat down. "Let me start from the beginnin'," Slendy and I sat down too, "ya' see, I may look like your regular fleshy right now, but I'm not. I'm a shapeshifter. I can turn into anyone or anything. I have a strong passion for science. One day, in my lab, also known as my garage, I accidentally conjured up a liquid that, with the right CMS, Cell Molecule Structure, will change your appearance. Depending on how much liquid ya' inject depends on how long it lasts. So, fifteen years later, here I am." She sat back in her chair smiling at her life accomplishments.

"Then why are you in debt?" Slendy asked. Aileen sighed. "Materials and advertising is expensive."  I broke the silence.

"I'll go get Jackie."