Chapter Two

Chapter Two

(Jackie POV)

I looked around. I don't know my way home. I do not look like the people here. I started to breathe heavily. I want my mommy and daddy. Some people looked at me. I started to run. I don't know where I was going but I would run into people and cry even harder. I was running when I saw a fun looking place. It has a slide and swings. I smiled and approached the place. I got up on a bench.

This place started to calm me down. I was watching other kids play when a little boy with brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin came up to me. "Hey girl! Do you want to play?" He asked. I was confused. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah!" He said with a smile. I smiled too. "Okay." I said. We played all day until the sky got dark.

"I have to go, bye- what's your name?" The boy started to say. I got up and dusted sand off of myself. "I'm Jackie. What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Travis. Well I have to go, bye Jackie!" Travis said as he ran home. I sat back on the bench. I was alone at this place. I didn't like to be alone here while it was dark.

"Little girl?" A man asked. "What?" I said turning into the mans direction. "Are you alone?" He asked. He had on a black jacket and dark jeans. He smelled bad. "Yes." I said getting off of the bench. The man laughed and grabbed my arm. "Good."

I screamed and tried to pull my arm back. "Let go of me! Let go of me!" I screamed. The man did not let go of my arm. He started to pull me towards a car. "No! No! No!" I screamed. "Shut up little girl!" The man whispered loudly. I began to cry again.

I tugged my arm while the man was getting out his car keys. I pulled my arm back and ran to the back of the place with slides and swings. The man ran after me. I stopped when I reached a fence. The man came up behind me. I twisted around so fast that I tripped.

The man laughed at me. "Stupid girl." He said ready to grab me. I screamed again. I looked around and saw a rock. I picked it up. It was heavy. I threw it at him. It his him in the face and he fell to the ground. Quickly I got up and grabbed the rock. I slammed it on his face a lot of times.

I felt a water touch my hands. I looked down to see The rock, my hands, and my clothes with a dark liquid on them. I licked it. It tasted very good. I looked around and saw a shard of glass on the ground. I grabbed that and cut his chest and tummy open.

I searched around until I found something that looked good. I saw two of them. I don't know what they're called. I'll just call them mushies. I bit into one of them. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Uncle Slendy.

"Hi Uncle Slendy!" I pushed a mushy in front of me. "Want a mushy?" I asked. "I'll pass." He said. He wrapped his black things around me. "Let's go home." He said. "Okay!" I said biting into another mushy.

My mommy rushed out when she saw me covered in blood and eating a mushy. "Jackie!" she yelled. I think she was mad. She got on her knees to get to my height. "Hi mommy, want a mushy?" I offered. "Jackie, where did you get that?" Mommy asked. "Well some man was chasing me and I found a rock so I started to hit him in the head then I found a piece of glass and cut him open until I found this." I said taking another bite. Some blood landing on mommy's face.

My mommy didn't do anything. She just started at me. "Jack!" She called for my daddy. My mommy's face grew pale and she looked older. My mommy is usually very pretty, but I think she's upset. I started to cry. "I'm sorry mommy. I don't mean to hurt you and daddy." I cried harder. My mommy rubbed m head and got up. I hugged her legs and cried. I dropped my mushy.

"Jackie. Lilly." Daddy said and ran to us. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked the both of us. My mommy looked down and grabbed the mushy. She handed it to my daddy. He examined it, or what was left of it.

My mommy picked my up and sat me on her hip. Daddy grabbed her hand. Mommy pulled away and whispered something in his ear. My daddy nodded. I started to cry harder and my mommy began to rub my head again. "Shh. It's okay." My mommy cooed. I started to wipe the black ooze from my eyes.

My mommy brought me into the bathroom. She said I was all dirty. She ran the bathtub, undressed me, and put me in it. She went into my room and brought me clean clothes. "Get dressed and then find me. I'll tuck you in when you're ready." She said. I nodded. My mommy left the room.

(Lilly POV)

I left Jackie in the bathroom. I went into my bedroom and got out clean clothes. Jackie's tears and the blood from the kidney got on me. I'm stunned that the day came. Jackie finally killed someone. Even if it was in self defense, she still did it.

I changed in a T-shirt and some sweatpants. I told Jack I would talk to him after I got Jackie into bed. I grabbed my now dirty clothes and went outside to wash them. You'd think they would have a washer. Instead, I have to wash my belongings in the stream with a washboard.

I was almost finished when I felt a pair of arms snake around me. I looked down to see grey sleeves. "Hey Jack." I said. I faced him. "So what happened?" He scratched the back of his head. "Well Jackie said while she was missing, some man tried to take her and she found a rock so she bashed his head open. Then she found a shard of glass and found his kidneys." I explained.

"Do you think it is time?" Jack asked. "Time for what?" I asked worried.

"Time for her to start killing?"