Chapter Eight

I'm a terrible person. I have had absolutely no motivation to update I'm sorry. you love me anyway. I love you still. and I'm sorry it's short please 😭
Stay Amazing❤️

Chapter 8
(Jackie POV)

Don't you think it's strange? I live in a family of serial killers, con artists, liars, and the most notorious artists of evil, but I have trouble keeping a secret. My daddy said it was serious I don't say anything, but it's making me feel guilty.

I want to tell my mom, but I am forbidden to do so. I love my parents, but I didn't think they had secrets. I didn't want to blurt it out. My daddy would be mad at me. Soon, I found it really hard to keep it in, so I just started to avoid everyone.

I wound just stay in my room, and play with my dolls. I'd play various games with them, but I need the comfort of the others. Sometimes, Slendy would come in my room to check on me.

"I'm fine," I'd always tell him. He'd also bring in some food, and on several occasions, he played dolls with me. I don't know how much more I can take.

(Lilly POV)

I decided to walk to Amanda's house. She's my best friend and she said she was doing absolutely nothing today.

We sat in her living room. We were sipping on tea. "So have you thought about going back to school to get your diploma?" Amanda asked, taking a sip of her tea. "No, but I don't think I'm getting a job." I said a bit guilty.

"What? Why not?" Amanda asked. "Well, everyone in the house has a job, and I take care of the kids and pets." Lie. Amanda nodded. "So you're like the free house baby sitter?" I nodded.

"That's so cool. I have to work at Walmart until I finish college." Amanda pouted. "What are you getting your degree in?" I asked. "Well I want to be a veterinary physician." Amanda said putting her cup down.

"What about Scott?" I asked. "Oh he wants to be a politician, I think. But I personally think that a circus clown would be a better job for him."

A politician? A veterinary physician? Compared to them, I look like a loser. "Being a mom must be stressful, huh? You need to bring the little rascal over. Who's taking care of her?" Amanda asked filling her cup back up with tea.

"Well a few people at the house are watching her today. When should I bring her?" I asked, I was a bit paranoid. Jackie looks so much like her dad. So much like Jack. She's just lighter skinned and has lighter hair, but a definite spitting image of her father.

Amanda shrugged. "During your birthday."

"Birthday?" I asked. I felt like choking. "Yeah it's next Sunday. Don't you remember?" Amanda asked appalled. "No." I said. My birthday. I forgot my birthday. What ever happened to me? I can't remember simple things like that.

"You're getting a party and you're bringing that kid!" I was nervous.

What am I going to do?