Chapter One

(Chapter One)

(Jackie POV)

(Jackie is six years old now, so there's been a time skip)

I ran through the halls of the Slender Mansion. My mommy told me a fight broke it and so my daddy, uncle Jeff, uncle Ben, uncle Toby, aunty Clockie, aunty P, uncle Slendy, Uncle Dain, and more. They live here too. They were on Zalgos side but we won them. I was playing with Sally. I don't think she likes me very much. She told me to be quiet about some of the games we play or else she'll tell on me and I'll get in trouble.

Right now we are playing a game Sally made up. It's like hide and seek but if she finds me, then she can stab my. She doesn't kill me or anything, but it hurts. I'm not allowed to tell. If I do then I'll be in trouble. I ran past the doors in the halls and down the stairs. There is something Sally doesn't know that I do. There's a room that I made. I got my mommy's knife and carved it under my toy chest. I made a secret hideout in my toy chest.

I ran into my room and shut the door quietly. My room is baby blue. It has dark wooden beds and headboard. I adjusted my mask. My uncle Ben made me a mask that looks like my daddy's. I opened up my toy chest. I removed some of my toys and placed them on the floor to make it loo like I didn't clean up  after playing. I left some I didn't glue in though.

I have a false bottom at the bottom of my toy chest. I closed my closet door and popped up the false bottom. I stepped in and closed my toy chest. I made a small room so I can hide. I shut the toy chest lid and put the false bottom back in place.

I have been in this room so much that I know where everything is, even in the dark. I stayed quiet so I can listen out for Sally. I heard my door open. "Jackie. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Sally chirped. I stayed quiet. There were noises in my room. I got scared. I don't want her to find me. My closet door opened. I cowered into the corner. My eyes started to water. I don't want her to find me!

I heard Sally sigh when she opened my toy chest. I tried to keep my breathing quiet. There was a crack of light from where my toy chest was. I could see the shadows shuffle. I heard Sally leave. I don't come out for hours. My family sometimes ask me why I leave for hours. When Sally asks me I just say I'm good at hiding. She just scoffs.

I don't know how long I've been hiding, but I have been crouching for a long time. I think I should get out so I can go eat. I made slits under the toy chest so I can climb up. I pushed the false bottom up and opened the lid to my toy chest. I climbed out and closed the false bottom along with the lid. I opened my closet door. I went out into the hallway to hear my mommy crying.

"Where is she?" She sobbed. "I don't know. But we'll find her." I heard my daddy say. I put my ear on their bedroom door. They were talking about me. I knocked. No one opened it. I decided to barge in there. My mommy looked up. "Jackie! Where have you been?"  My mommy sobbed.

"I was playing hide and seek with Sally." I said climbing on their bed. My mommy and daddy pulled me into a hug. "I'm good at hiding mommy." I said sadly. "Too good." My mommy said wiping tears off of her face. "I'm sorry."

"Just don't scare us." My daddy said patting my head. "I try not to." I said starting cry. The black stuff from my eyes ran down my face. I'm not wearing my mask. I wiped my face, smudging the black stuff. My mommy sighed. "I'm just glad you're okay."

I left their room and went into the backyard. I wanted to go play with Smile. "Come here Smile boy!" I said once I got outside. Smile poked his head out of his dog house. "Here boy!" I giggled. I grabbed a stick and threw it into the woods. Smile ran after it.

I waited for a while and Smile di not come back. I frowned and went after hit. I'm not allowed to explore alone in the woods, but I need Smile back. I can hear the ground crunching beneath my feet. I yelled Smile's name for a long time. My throat started to hurt.

I started to hear humming. I stepped out from behind a tree and saw cars. I saw p-people. I saw buildings. I started to panic.

I'm not allowed here.