Chapter 19: Daddy?

Jahseh

I woke up excited as shit. We getting the kids today. We already got the house set up.

"Baby get up" I jumped on him and straddled him. "I'm tiiired" "we gotta go to the adoption center I an hour and I wanna make sure everything is perfect" I leaned down and kissed him.

"Okay I'm up and so is my dick cause you straddling me" he sat up. "My bad, I'mma make breakfast" I ran out before he could say anything.

I made eggs,bacon, pancakes, and grits. I made us both plates and went to the room. I heard the shower running so I knew what he was doing. I set the plates down on the bed and turned the TV on. I heard the shower turn off and Stoke walked out with his towel on loosely.

"I made breakfast" I smiled and he grabbed some clothes and sat down. "Whatchu watching" he asked as he grabbed his plate. "Loiter squad" "Is that Tyler the Creator?" "Yeah, shh I can't hear what he saying"

After we ate I took a shower and got ready. "Dress nice for the adoption people and talk right, don't cuss, and be polite. Ion need them not giving us a kid cause they think we unfit" "okay baby" he walked in wearing a durag and a hat. I pulled them off and he mugged me.

"That's not dressing nice" He walked out to change. I braided my hair back so I can fix up my edges and shit. "Baby we gotta go in ten minutes" Stoke said as he walked back in dressed nice looking sexy. "Okay I'm done help me take the braids out" I started taking one out and he took the other.

I liked how cute I looked so I out my hair into pigtails and took some pictures.

"K lets go" I turned my phone off and put my shirt on. We got in the car and drove to the adoption center. We covered our face tattoos with foundation that I bought at Walmart.

"I'm excited as fuck" I said as I grabbed his hand. We got out and we walked to the office. "Hi my name is Jahseh Onfroy and I have an adoption interview" I told the lady at the desk in my nicest voice. "Sit ova theya and wait fo them to call you back" the white lady said. I saw Stoke trying not to laugh.

"Thank you" I smiled and we sat down. "SiT oVa ThEyA" Stoke mocked and then laughed. "Shhh"some lady said that was sitting across from us. I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Onfroy?" A tall man said as he walked out of the back. We walked over and went into the back to see two little kids. "Ayleo,Mateo come here" the man said kind if rudely. "This is Ayleo, and he's 5. This is Mateo he's 2. They were dropped off by theyre real mom because she was sick and couldn't handle them. You want them?"

I was shocked at how rude this dude was being about these little ass kids. "Yes" I said as I squatted to their level. "I'm gonna be your new daddy" "daddy?" Mateo said as he reached his arms out for me to pick him up.

"Yes" I picked him up. "Hi Mateo" Stoke waved. "Hi Ayleo" he waved to Ayleo. "Hi" Ayleo said blankly. "Come sign some papers and then you good. Boys stay in here and play." The guy said.

We signed the papers and got the boys ready. I picked up Mateo and Stoke picked up Ayleo. "Let's go home" I smiled.

We got in the car and buckled them into the car seats we bought. "Y'all gay?" Ayleo asked as we were driving. Stokeley started laughing hard as shit. "Yes" "cool!" He giggled.

"So are you both our dads or do we call one of you mom?" "We are both dad" "okay" he grinned.

They got the kids and I'm still gonna update more but it's going to be in the future like 9 years so Ayo is 14 and Mateo is 11 and they are in school