Chapter 2: You're gay?

Ski

I woke up with my arms wrapped around someone. I opened my eyes and saw Jahseh. I pretended to be asleep so I didn't have to stop holding him. If he wakes up and says something, I'll say it was because I was dreaming about a girl and it was an accident. I felt him moving around in my arms. Now his face was directly in mine. He didn't do anything about my arms though. I opened my eyes a little bit to see him staring into my face. I acted like I just woke up. "Shit sorry" I lied as I pulled my arms off of him. "It's fine you were asleep, it was probably an accident" he said as he got up. "Do you have any towels?" he asked as he grabbed some more clothes that I bought him. "Yeah in the bathroom under the sink" I answered getting up. "Thanks" he walked out. "What do you want for breakfast?" I yelled out. "Pancake, eggs, and sausage" he yelled back. "Oh i'll give you sasauge" I whispered so he wouldn't hear me. "I'll be back I'm going to Ihop" I said knocking on the bathroom door. "OK" I drove to Ihop and ordered to go. I had to wait 20 minutes.

X

Ski has been gone or 30 minutes. I'd text him, but I don't have a phone yet. I heard keys and the door opened. "I thought he died or something" I said over dramatically grabbing my chest. Then we both laughed at me being dumb and he handed me my food. "Since we don't have a table I guess we can eat on the couch" he said shrugging. We sat on the couch and talked. "Oh shit, I dropped a sausage" he yelled. I laughed as he gabbed a hand towel and scrubbed the part of the couch it fell on. "Nigga it isn't that bad" I laughed. "I didn't want to stain our new couch" he shrugged. I was about to stand up when he got up. We bumped out head together. "owww" he groaned. " I forgot how much that shit hurt" I said rubbing my head. "sorry" we said at the same time. We laughed and I threw my trash away. "Can you take me to get a new phone?" I asked as we sat there. "Yeah" We left and went to the Apple store. I grabbed an iPhone 7+ and walked to the front. "Is this all for today?" the lady asked. "Actually, can I get the life proof case in blue  please?" "No problem" she smiled. " That will be $609.79" I went to grab the money out of my pocket, but Ski grabbed my wrist. He pulled out his wallet and paid for it. "You didn't have to do that" "I know, I felt like it" he said smiling. I set up the phone and we went home.

Ski

I saw Jah staring at me from across the room. I looked up and he looked down. I stood up and walked toward him. "Jah, can I do something real quick? I swear I just want to try it once" I asked nervously. He looked up confused. "Try what?" "This" I said grabbing his face, kissing him. He pulled away and looked at me weird. "You're gay?" he said looking shocked. I froze. I just ruined my friendship with him. Fuck. "It's fine" he said looking away and rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry" I said walking away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He kissed me and walked away to my room. Then my phone rang. "Hello is this Stokeley Goulbourne?" someone said. "Who's asking?" I responded. "This is Tracy from Dorothy's Furniture. Your delivery is on it's way." "Okay, thank you" I hung up. I walked into my room and saw Jah laying down, wrapped in the blanket. He had his face in the pillow. I laid down and pulled him to me. I turned him so he was facing me. "Did I ruin our friendship" I asked, my voice cracking. I felt my eyes water, but I wasn't going to cry today, no thank you. "No" he responded quietly. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back. We stayed like that until someone knocked on the door. "I'll be right back, it's the furniture" I got up. The delivery guys brought everything in and set it up. I walked into my room to see Jah asleep. "Jahsehhhh" I whisper sang. He groaned. "hmmm" "The furniture is here. I set up your room for you, you can rearrange stuff is you don't like it. I didn't set my room up yet." "Okay" he said getting up. "Can I ask you something?" he said as he turned around. I nodded. "Did that kiss mean something?" "I-I-uh-u-um I don't know" I stuttered. He smiled and walked away.

OkAy So I am updating this more tomorrow. Like a lot more. Th