Chapter 14: One Chance

Jahseh

I woke up laying on Ski's chest. I tried to get up but he just held me tight. "Let me go please"

"Not if you're going to try and leave me again" "No I'm not I have to pee" "Promise?" "Yes now let me go before I piss myself"

He let me go and I ran to the bathroom. After I was done I went back and laid with him. "I'll give you one chance" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. He smiled.

"But fuck up again I'll cut yo dick off" I grabbed his dick through his pants. I pecked his lips and let go. "I just realized we never changed the sheets in here after Nahmir and Tay fucked" I laughed.

"Ew lets go to my room" he laughed as he picked me up. We went in there and laid down. He turned the TV on and we laid there all night, since we slept all day.

"Baby its like 4 in the morning" he said as I kissed on his neck. "And?" I smirked. I was horny as shit.

I started sucking on his neck leaving a mark. "Jaaaah" he groaned. I stuck my hand in his shorts and started rubbing his semi-hard dick.

I pulled off his shorts and started grinding against him. "Fuck" his voice was raspy and sexy. I pulled my boxers off and sat on da dick (lmaoo)

I started riding him. "Mmmfuck" i moaned. "auh Jah" he groaned.

A lil sum sum and my head don't hurt as much anymore but Jordan's mama came to my house apologizing and shit lmaooooooo