Chapter 16: Are you serious!?

Jahseh

After Trippie and Purpp left, Stoke and I cuddled in his bed watching a movie. "I'll be right back baby I have to go pick something up" he said and kissed my lips.

"Okay bye baby" I smiled. "Be back in 30" he walked out. I sighed. "What to do,what to do" I tapped my chin.

"Oh I know" I got up and grabbed the sheets and covers. As I put them in the washer, I heard a knock on the door. I answered it to see my best friend from before I got locked up.

"ROBB!" I yelled as I jumped into a hug. "Aye ma" he smiled. "How did you know where I live?" "I asked ya Nana" I moved out if the way so he could come in.

"Who you live with?" He asked. "Oh, u-um my boyfriend Stokeley." He laughed. "You got a boyfriend?" "Yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Aye why you acting nervous? Ion care and I'm happy for you" "really?" I smiled. "Really" he hugged me.

After a little bit if catching up I gave him my number and he left. Then Stoke came home with a small bag and a big ass smile.

"Jahhhhhhseehhhhh" he sang as he walked to me. "Yeah baby" I looked up at him. He leaned down and crawled between my legs. "I have a surprise for you"

"Close your eyes" he smirked. I closed my eyes. I heard him open the bag and he moved out from in between my legs.

"Open" I opened my eyes to see him on one knee with a box. "Oh my God" I gasped.

"Jahseh Onfroy, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So,*opens box* will you marry me?"

I jumped up and ran to him ad hugged him, kissing all over his face. "Are you serious!?" "Yeah" "YES!" I kissed his lips passionately.

We kissed and hugged for a long time. "I love you Stokeley" "I love you too Jahseh"

Ooooooohohoooooooo okay so this story is ending at 20 chapters. What do you guys think? Something interesting is going to happen with Robb 😏🙃