Chapter 5:Just Love Me!

Jahseh

I was falling more and more for Stoke. Every time he looked at me I melted. I was knocked out of my thoughts as always by Ski accidentally bumping into me. "My bad" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and decided to take a shower. I turned the water on and turned my music on. The first song that came on was LOVE by Kendrick Lamar.

 "Just loooooove me" I sang. I heard Ski laughing. I turned the music off and wrapped a towel around my waist. "What's funny" I opened the door to see Ski holding his stomach leaning against the wall. "Yo ass singing this song is funny" he continued to laugh.

I pushed him, and my towel fell. "Shit" his eyes went wide. "Stop staring at my young dagger dick" I laughed as I picked up my towel. "I-I-um I di-didn't mean t-" "It's fine damn" I laughed.

He just stood there with his eyes still wide. "Stoke you good?" I put my hand on his shoulder. He pushed it off and pushed me against the wall. "I just need to do this on more time" he said kissing me.

 I hesitated for a second then kissed back. His arms wrapped around my waist and he grabbed my ass. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I let out a deep moan. Ion even moan like that, so idk why I moaned.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he stopped kissing me. Then he set me down and walked away, not looking at me.  "Stokeley" He went into his room  and shut the door.

I walked into mine and put on clothes. Then I walked to Ski's room and I heard sniffling. I opened the door slowly so he wouldn't hear me. I slid in the bed next to him and wrapped my arms around him. "G-go away" he pushed my arm. I wrapped it around him tighter.

"Stoke, I love you" I kissed his shoulder. He sat up and looked at me. "You w-what?" "I love you" I pulled him into a hug. "You don't think I'm weird?" "No, i think you are perfect" i pecked his lips.

I feel like I wrote a shit ton but this bih only 399 words I'm dead but ily you guys ima write more later cause ya girl don't have school tomorrow