Chapter 17: The Fuck Nigga?

Jahseh

After Stoke proposed I felt really happy. We been laying in bed cuddling and shit all day. It was like 6pm.

Someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it" I got up and opened the door to see Robb. "Aye" he napped me up.

"Who is it baby?" Stoke said as he walked over. "This is my best friend Robb. Robb this is my boyfri- er I mean fiance Stokeley."

"Damn fiance? Aye Jah getchu some" Robb laughed and hugged me. "Aye sup" Stoke dapped him up.

We sat around talking and shit for about 20 minutes. "Aye I got a question" Robb smirked. "What?" "Y'all want a threesome?"

"The fuck nigga?" Stoke laughed but I could tell he was mad. I put my hand on his thigh. "I want to try it" I whispered in his ear.

"Nope, ion want another nigga touching you, you might catch feelings and leave me or you might fuck him on the side" he semi yelled.

"Babyyy" I put my hand on his area. I smirked as I felt him become hard. "Damn, that easy huh?" I laughed.

"Nah, I'm not doing this shi"He said angrily. "Okay calm down" I kissed his cheek. "Aye mane I was just playing anyway,kinda" Robb laughed.

"You taking care of this" Stoke whispered in my ear. I raised and eyebrow confused. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his dick.

I smirked as I grabbed a blanket that we have on the couch. "It's cold, you cold baby?" I asked as I covered myself. "Yeah" he grabbed part of the blanket and covered himself.

I put my hand down his pants and started jerking him off slowly. "Stoke tell Robb about how we met and the new music we working on" I sped up cause I wanted to see what he would do.

"W-we met in jail cause dumb nigga here got locked up on a gun charge and robbery and we started making music in that bitch and now we working on so- auhh" he groaned.

"You good?" Robb asked. "Yeah, headache, but we working on some new music together" he bit his lip as he finished talking. "Aight well I gotta pick up my son from school and drop him off at his Mama's house"

He got up and walked to the door. "Oh and I know what y'all doing, Jahseh you nasty" he laughed. I put a fake confused look on my face. "I dont know what you mean"

"Mmfauhhck" Stoke moaned under his breath. "Bye guys Jahseh text me so we can chill sometime and Stoke get you some" he winked and left.

I took the blanket off and stopped jerking him off. He looked at me with a fake pout. I mushed his face but before he could say anything I had his dick in my mouth.

I started bobbing my head as he grabbed my hair. I felt him twitch in my mouth so I went slower and started licking at his tip. He came and I swallowed it.

"Damn Jah" he laughed. "I'm hungry papi let's go get Taco Bell" I said as I put his dick away. "Oh it's papi now?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Whenever I want it to be" I laid my head on his chest. "Ok let's go" I grabbed his hand and walked to the door. We both put on our slides. As we walked to the car Stoke ran to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thanks baby" I pecked his cheek. He smiled and closed the door,walking to his side. We went to taco Bell and went in the drive thru. "Lemme get a *taco Bell order* and a *taco Bell order*" "okay and what would you like to drink with those?" "Coke" "okay that will be 13.95. please pulled up to the first window." "Okay thank you"

We got our food and went home. After we ate we laid down and watched a movie. Stoke fell asleep with his arms around me. "Night baby" I whispered and kissed his forehead. I fell asleep after the movie was over.

Sorry for mistakes but what do you think about Robb asking for a three-way? And their engagement? I still don't know wear this story is going lmao but I have some ideas from other people that I want to put in.