Chapter 28

I'm listening to the Maleficent soundtrack n_n i'm feeling rather dramatic at the moment.

~~~

"Hey love, how are you?'

"Hey babe, i'm ok, really tired. How are you?"

Every day, it was the same conversation, 'good morning', 'how are you', 'how's tour'. Within a month of returning from our honeymoon, Ed was whisked away to touring Europe. Only small gigs but they wouldn't let me tag along this time.

I was feeling slightly ill at the idea of Ed touring without me. Last time he performed he was shot, and could have possibly died. The idea of him being killed sickened me.

"Lila? Are you ok?" I placed my steamy mug of tea down so i could hold the phone against my ear.

"Yeah i'm fine, i'm just feeling a little under the weather." You could almost hear his eyes bulge out of his head.

"Then go to bed you goose! Don't let me keep you up, go to sleep so you can get better."

"Ed we haven't spoken in 3 days, i'm sure i can afford to miss a little sleep. Tell me about Stockholm!" I knew all about Stockholm, i'd been there several times when i was still an apprentice. But it kept Ed's mind from worrying.

Truth be told, i felt awful. I had a constant churning in my stomach and my skin was a sickly pale colour. Of course i didn't tell Ed this, he's send Imogen over or even Harry to make sure i stayed in bed.

"I had a meet and greet today which was amazing, i'd never seen so many fans in one place when i wasn't performing. I think they said there was around 3,000 people there, so security was tight. I couldn't breathe without having permission."

I could sense the tinge of worry in his words, he knew what happened last time and he knew i would be paranoid about security.

"But i'm safe here love, i only have 3 more meet and greets. But they're checking all bags and such before anyone comes into the concert venue, they're playing it safe."

"I knew they would, i just have this nagging in the back of my mind." I could hear him sigh,

"I know love, i'm feeling a little on edge with so many people are me at one time. But its ok, security won't let anything happen."

"Just promise me, stay safe. Call me even if you get a paper cut."

"I promise."

~~~

"Lila, i think you need to go to the Doctor, you've been sick for days." Harry stated as he passed me a mug of tea to sooth my churning stomach.

"Harry i'm fine, its just a stomach bug, it'll pass." I sighed as he rolled his eyes. When it came to my health, Harry was just as paranoid as Ed.

"Stomach bug normally passes in 24 hours, its been 8 days. I'm taking you to the Doctors and thats final. We don't need to tell Ed, only if it is something serious." I glared at him,

"Harry, i'm pretty sure my only hospital records are from when i was born, over 200 years ago. I doubt God above has provided something like that for me."

"Well you were able to get married, you're a legal citizen, i'm sure he managed to throw in some medical history as well."

"I'm going to look suspicious if i walk in and they have no records." Harry slammed his mug onto the kitchen bench shutting me up instantly.

"Lila, we are going to the Doctors. I have a feeling that this isn't just a normal stomach bug, it could be something that needs antibiotics or blood tests. I don't care if we end up looking stupid because its just a stomach bug, i need to make sure. Ed will have my head if i don't."